XAT Application Form 2019: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
Registration can be done till the End of Nov 2019 (without late fee). To offer admission in various management programmes, Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) releases XAT Application Form 2019. XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is a national level entrance exam. More than 100 B-Schools accept the XAT scores for providing admission. Candidates can get detailed information about XAT Application Form 2019 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
XAT 2019 Registration
- XAT 2019 Registration link will be updated here
XAT Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Application Date Starts||3rd week of August 2018|
|Application Date Ends||4th week of November 2018|
|Last Date for registration & Application received only for DD Payment||2nd week Of December 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||3rd Week Of December 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st Week Of January 2019|
XAT Application Form 2019
The registration will be started from the mid of August 2019. Candidates can fill the XAT Application Form 2019 through online mode. Fill the details carefully in the application form and upload the scanned images of photograph & signature as per the prescribed format. Take a printout of the confirmation page for their own future record. Candidates who will make the payment through DD are required to update their DD details through login. The registration can be done till 2nd week of December 2019 with the late fee.
Steps to fill XAT Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Go to register, create the new account with the valid personal email id.
- Click on that registration link and create your own password.
- Select the test city, write Name.
- Candidates also required to upload digital photograph and signature of size not more than 1 MB.
- The photograph should be in .jpeg format.
- Select your citizenship (Indian/NRI/Foreign).
- Select the XLRI programmes of your choice only if you are interested in XLRI, otherwise, skip the step.
- Enter all the required details such as personal, address, qualification and work experience if any.
- Select the mode of payment and pay the registration fee.
- Print the confirmation page and keep it safe for further references.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1650/-.
- For XLRI programme candidate has to pay Rs. 300/- additionally for each programme.
- The late fee will be Rs. 2000/-.
- The late fee for XLRI programme fee will be Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates can make the payment through credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- Candidates can also be paid in Cash at any IDBI Bank branches located in India.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through demand draft of any bank drawn in favor of XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT.
- The examination will be held in Online Mode.
- The examination is divided in two parts – paper 1and paper 2.
- There will be 72 questions from paper 1.
- Paper 1 will comprise of Decision Making (24 questions), Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (27 questions) and Verbal and Logical Ability (21 questions).
- For paper 1, 170 minutes time will be allowed and for paper 2, 35 minutes time will be allowed.
- There will be 25 questions and one essay topic from paper 2.
- Paper 2 will have 25 questions from General knowledge and Essay – one topic.
- Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Graduation degree of minimum three years of duration in any stream from a recognized University/institution with minimum 50% marks.
- NRI/foreign candidates can apply through GMAT score (except Dubai & Kathmandu candidates).
- Candidates those appearing their final year/final semester exam can also apply.
XAT Application Form 2019: Important Points
- Log in your account and click on “forget password” link to get the forgotten password.
- Candidates have to obtain at least 50% minimum marks in qualifying exam to be eligible for XAT.
- NRI and Foreign national candidates are eligible to apply in XLRI for BM & HRM courses.
- Business Management (BM), Human Resource Management (HRM) and General Management Programme (GMP) are offered in XLRI.
- Login your account with XAT ID and password to download the confirmation page.
- To apply for GMP programme, you must have total 5 years of work experience till March 31, 2019.
- The late fee will be Rs. 2000 and Rs. 500 per XLRI course.