USET Application Form 2021: To provide admissions in its university to the eligible applicants, Kumaun University releases USET Application Form 2021 (Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test). This exam is organized all over the state of Uttarakhand in order. It is advised to read the official advertisement from the official website. Candidates can get detailed information about USET Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form. The written examination will be conducted at seven center’s in all over the Uttarakhand (Nanital, Haldwani, Pantnagar, Srinagar, Dehradun, Haridwar, and Roorkee).
USET 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application Form will be available from||End of Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Application form||End of March 2021|
|Examination Date||April 2021|
|Answer key||May 2021|
USET Application Form 2021 Details
The Application Form will be released by Kumaon University in the month of September 2021. Applicants should be fill the USET Application Form 2021 and submit the same only through online mode.
Steps to fill USET Application Form 2021
- USET Application Form 2021 will be filled via online mode only.
- Access the portal of USET Authority.
- Click on the link which is relate like “USET 2021 Apply Online”.
- Thereafter, you will redirect to the online form page.
- Fill all the required details in the application form to the best of your knowledge and according to the original documents.
- Aspirants are advised not to enter the wrong details in the online form.
- The authority will provide any correction or not.
- So be careful while filling the application form.
- Applicants also need to upload a scanned image of signature and photo according to the specified format.
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- After submission application form, proceed to the payment process.
- The application fee can be paid via both offline and online mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for future requirements.
- For General/OBC you have to pay Rs.900/-
- If you belong to SC/ST/PWD/PH applicant than you have to pay Application Fee of Rs.500/-
- Paper 1 contains 60 Questions of which its compulsory to attend 50 Questions.
- The duration will be 2 hours 30 minute and the question paper is 100 marks.
- Paper 2 also contains 60 Questions of which 50 Questions are necessary to attempt.
- The duration will be 2 Hours 30 Minute and the question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Paper 3 contains 75 Questions and all are compulsory to attend within 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- The question paper will be of 150 Marks.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|I||60 (50 are to be attempted)||100||01 Hour 15 Min|
|II||50 (All are mandatory)||100||01 Hour 15 Min|
|III||75 (All are mandatory)||150||02 Hour 30 Min|
Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Environmental Science, Management, Drawing and Painting, Philosophy, Library and Information Science, Sociology, History, Education, Psychology, Physical Education, Home Science, Physical Science, Chemical Science, Life Science, Commerce, Computer Science and Application, Defend and Strategic Studies, Music, Earth, and Atmospheric Science, Mathematical Science, Law
- Applicant must have completed the PG degree from any recognized university/board or any it’s equivalence diploma/certificate/degree with affiliates to the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
- Applicant must have acquired 55% marks (except rounding off manner) in PG Degree.
- Appearing candidates cannot able to apply for the USET exam.
- Applicants can appear for SET in the subject of his/her Master’s graduation only. Those Aspirants whose PG subject is not covered as per the list of subjects prescribed perhaps appear in the exam of CBSE UGC NET/CSIR UGC NET.
- There is No age limit.
Check Also>> CSIR UGC NET 2021 Application Form
USET Application Form 2021: Important Points
- No separate admit cards will be sent to any individual, only you have to download online.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Candidates can check their results at the Kumaon university website.
- The merit list will depend upon marks achieved by applicants in the entrance exam.
- All the papers will be based on the Research/Teaching aptitude of the candidate.