JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020 / Download Hall Ticket for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam
Admit Card is mandatory to appear for the exam. This exam organized by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is a University level entrance examination. The University will offer admission to MD/MS courses and candidates can give the entrance exam on the basis of JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020. This examination is conducted two times in a year i.e. in January and July month. For the January and July sessions, this entrance exam is organized to provide admission to approximately 102 seats. For providing admission for the session of January, this year, JIPMER PG entrance exam will tentatively fall in the month of December. Here, candidates can get the detailed information on JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020 check the below article.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020
- On the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Pondicherry (JIPMER) the admit card of the candidate will be released.
- Candidate can download it from the official website and take a print out of it.
- All the valid candidates can download their admit card by entering their application number after examination cell published the admit card.
- The admit card will only available on the online mode and they are tentatively available in the month of November.
- Check every detail in the admit card and in the case of any discrepancies get in touch with the concerned authorities.
- All the candidates have to download the admit card from the official site of the institute.
- Admit card will not be sent by post.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
For January Session
|Release of Admit Card
|1st week of November 2019
|3rd week of November 2019
|Merit list publication
|After 2nd week of Dec 2019
|3rd week of Dec 2019
|3rd week of Jan 2020
|3rd and open counselling
|Last week of Jan 2020
|Admission Closing date
|Last week of Jan 2020
For July Session
|3rd week of May 2020
|2nd week of Jun 2020
|2nd week of Jul 2020
|Last week of Jul 2020
Steps to Download JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020
- Log on to official website to download the admit card.
- You’ll be asked to enter your login id and password when you’ll reach to the link to download admit card.
- You need to enter these details correctly.
- You can find the direct link of downloading admit card over there.
- Click that link to start downloading the admit card.
- Check all the details carefully after downloading the admit card.
Details on JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Examination date and time
- Registration number of candidate
- Venue of the exam
- Exam related instructions
JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Centers
|East Zone (16 Cities)
|West Zone (7 Cities)
|North Zone (21 Cities)
|South Zone (26 Cities)
JIPMER PG 2020: Exam Pattern
- After downloading the admit card, the candidate should prepare according to the exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam: It is the single-shift online based exam.
- Type of Exam: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the examination is 180 minutes.
- Numbers of Questions: There are total 250 questions in the test.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct response and for choosing the wrong response 1 mark will be deducted.
|Number of Questions
|Basic Clinical Sciences
- All the candidates will get three preferences for the cities of exam center.
- If the seat is not available on particular choices, then the candidate will be provided by the nearby choices.
- The final call and the discretion of this is with the examination authorities of the institute.
- NO request for change of center would be considered under any circumstances.