JKCET Counselling 2021 will be organized by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOSE). Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) will be conducted to provide admission to the programs such as Engineering(B.Tech) and Architecture (B.Arch). Admission in various government-based institutions situated in the state of Jammu & Kashmir will be provided through JKCET Counselling 2021. The authority will release the seat allotment list of the candidates after a few days of the choice filling. Details of the candidates lie roll number, name, rank, allotted discipline & institution will be in the list. The article below is given to help candidates to participate in JKCET Counselling 2021.
JKCET Counselling 2021: Important Dates
|JKCET Counselling 2021 Exam Date||4th week of April 2021|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2021|
|Mock exercise||4th week of May 2021|
|Filling up of Online Preferences||4th week of May 2021|
|Online Payment of Fee||2nd week of June 2021|
JKCET Counselling 2021
Qualified candidates will be called for the counseling procedure. No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates. Candidates have to bring their original certificates along with Rs-500/- as a counseling fee. In the counseling session, candidates have to select the college/course according to their preference.
JKCET Counselling 2021 Procedure
- Verify the original documents/certificates at the verification center as per the document verification schedule.
- Bring also the Xerox copy of all the required documents.
- According to the rank, candidates are called for the verification round.
- Fill the choices of colleges/courses as per their preferences after the certificate verification process.
- Candidate has to deposit a Fee of Rs. 1200 through online mode after which the preferred form of the candidate is locked.
- The allotment of seats will be informed through online mode.
- The seat will be filled on the basis of merit-cum-preferences with reservation rule as applicable.
- Report directly to the allotted college/institution for admission.
- Bring all the relevant documents in original at the time of admission for verification.
- The admission will be provisional & liable to be canceled in case of any false information.
Documents required for JKCET Counselling 2021
- State Subject Certificate
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheets and Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Confirmation Page of Online Application Form
- JKCET Admit Card
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Electronic Result Card
- Photo ID Proof
- Applicants must be the permanent resident of J& K state.
- Minimum Intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized board is required with the minimum percentile of 50% (for general) and 40% (for reserved candidates).
- Candidates have to qualify 12th standard with PCM & English as the main subjects.
- Students appearing in the final year will be eligible to apply for JKCET Counselling 2021.
- The age limit should be 17yrs on or before 31st December 2021.
- There is no maximum age bar limit to apply.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11%|
|Children of Defense Personnel||3%|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||25%|
JKCET Counselling 2021: Important Points
- It is necessary to paste the photograph on the top of the admit card after acquiring it.
- Admit card contains details like name of the participant, roll no., DOB, exam date and timings, exam venue, etc.
- The answer key will be uploaded by the authority on to its official site after few days of the commencement of the examination.
- The result will get disclosed in the fourth week of May 2021 on its official site.
- Merit list will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the JKCET Counselling 2021 exam.
Official Website: https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/