JKCET Application Form 2023: The Application Form will be released from the 4th week of January. For admission to the programs such as Engineering (B.Tech) and Architecture (B.Arch) a state level examination conducted every year as Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) which is administered by JKBOPEE. It provides admission to students in various government-based institutions situated in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. In order to appear for this entrance exam, candidates will have to apply for the JKCET Application Form. Scroll down the page to see more details about JKCET Application Form with steps to apply the application form.
JKCET Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|4th week of January 2023
|Availability of the Application Form
|1st week of February 2023
|Last date to Submit Registration Form
|4th week of March 2023
|Issuing Date of Admit Card
|2nd week of April 2023
|4th week of April 2023
|3rd week of May 2023
|4th week of May 2023
|Filling up of Online Preferences
|4th week of May 2023
|Online Payment of Fee
|2nd week of June 2023
JKCET Application Form 2023
Candidates can start filling of application form from 4th week of January 2023. The application form can be filled through online mode only. Candidates are not allowed to make any further changes, once the application form will be submitted. Candidates have to fill the required details and upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression in the prescribed format. The last date to fill the online application form is 28th February 2023. Keep the printout of the application form till the admission procedure.
Steps to fill JKCET Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and find the link for JKCET Application Form 2023.
- Click on “Apply Online for Common Entrance Test (Engineering)” link.
- Click on “Click here to fill Application” link and then on “Apply” button.
- Fill all the required details and Upload your recent photograph, signature & left-hand thumb impression in a given format.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Check your filled details & click on the “Click here” link.
- Next step is to pay the application fee.
- Click on “Click here to make Payment”.
- Fill the required details & click on the “Submit” button and Pay.
- Fill your card details & click on the “Make Payment” button.
- Now, upload your other relevant documents.
- Take a printout copy of the application for further process.
- Application fee amounts to Rs.1200/- for all candidates.
- Mode of payment could be online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card and net banking.
- Applicants must be the permanent resident of J& K state.
- Minimum Intermediate or equivalent exam from a recognized board is required with the minimum percentile of 50% (for general) and 40% (for reserved candidates).
- Candidates have to qualify 12th standard with PCM & English as the main subjects.
- Students appearing in the final year will be eligible to apply for JKCET Application Form 2023.
- The age limit should be 17yrs on or before 31st December 2023.
- There is no maximum age bar limit to apply.
JKCET Application Form 2023: Important Points
- The application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- The written exam will be conducted in the 2nd week of May 2023.
- You have to keep the scanned documents ready for the counseling.
- Application forms will only be provided through online mode.
- You can edit till the last date of submission of the application form.
- Make sure that you have a valid mobile number and an active email ID.
- The last date to apply will be 4th week of February 2023.
Official Website: https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/