JNAFAU Application Form 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University releases the application form for admissions into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses. JNAFAU was established in the year 1940 and is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The application can be filled in online mode by providing all the required information. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible candidates may fill the application forms for each course separately by visiting the University website at www.jnafau.ac.in.
The university invites applications for admission into the Full-Time / Part Time Ph.D. Research programs in major areas of Architecture, Environmental Design, Urban & Regional Planning, Applied Art and Painting.
JNAFAU Ph.D Admission 2022 Details
|Last Date for submission of the Application form without late fee||25 March 2022|
|Last Date for submission of the Application form with late fee Rs. 1000/-||31 March 2022|
|Information Brochure||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
JNAFAU Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Last date of submission of Application without late fees||4th week of June 2022|
|Submission of Application with late fees of INR 3000 ends on||1st week of July 2022|
|FADEE for BFA (Applied Arts, Animation, Painting, Sculpture)||2nd week of July 2022|
|FADEE for B.Des (Interior Design)||2nd week of July 2022|
|FADEE for BFA (Photography)||3rd week of July 2022|
JNAFAU Application Form 2022
To fill the application form of JNAFAU, visit the official university website. Read the Admission Guidelines/ Instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Click on the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ tab. Fill all the required details in the form and upload passport size photograph and signature. Click on Submit to submit the application. The next step is to pay the application fee. Click on the Pay button and pay the application fees. Download the final submitted application form and keep it safe for further use.
Details required to fill JNAFAU Application Form
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
- Percentage of marks in the qualifying examination
- Aadhar card Details (from Aadhar card).
- DD Number, Date, Bank Name and Branch.
- Transfer Certificate (School/College Leaving Certificate).
- Date of Birth and Hall ticket Number of S.S.C or equivalent (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC (from caste certificate issued by MRO)
- PH, NCC, Sports, etc. (from the certificate issued by competent authority)
- Income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakh rupees (from income certificate issued by MRO).
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (from certificates issued by School/college).
- The application fee for General Candidates will be INR 1200.
- SC/ST Candidates will pay INR 600 as an application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee via Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- B.Arch.: 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject from any recognized board. NATA is necessary
- B.Tech.: 10+2 examination from any recognized board. EAMCET is necessary
- B.Des./ BFA: 10+2 examination from any recognized board
- M.Tech.: BE/ B.Tech in Civil, B.Plan, B.Arch, MA in Sco/Eco, Geo
- M.Arch.: B.Arch. or the equivalent from the recognized university.
- M.F.A.: BFA in the same subject from the recognized university
- Ph.D.: MURP/M.Tech (Plan)/M.Arch/ M.Plan in relevant branch with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university
Courses offered through JNAFAU Application Form 2022
- Arch., B.Tech., B.Des., BFA, M.Tech., M.Arch., M.F.A., PhD
Official Website: https://www.jnafau.ac.in/