JNCU Admission 2024: JNCU is a short form for a university called Jananayak Chandrashekhar University. It is one of the most well known state university which was formed in the year 2016 by Government of Uttar Pradesh in Ballia. It was previously affiliated to the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi. The university offers various programmes covering various specializations, at the postgraduate as well as doctorate level for the humanities stream.
Apart from this, it also enrolls candidates in the diploma courses and undergraduate courses including Postgraduate programmes. All those individuals who are competent and interested in the admission may apply through online or offline mode, following the guidelines presented in the official notification of admission. Reservation will be applicable in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India. Moreover, if you are preparing for the admission you should get the complete information in this article. It mentions the Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and more information about the university.
JNCU Admission 2024 Overview
|Jananayak Chandrashekhar University
|2016 as a Private University
|Ballia, Uttar Pradesh
|Postgraduate, Certificates, M.Phil, PhD., & Diploma
|Application Mode and Application Fee
|Online and ऑफलाइन INR 1200
|Demand Draft/ Challan
|Library, Transport, Medical, Scholarships, Hostel
JNCU Admission 2024 Important Dates
|Availability of the Application Form
|Deadline for the Application Form
JNCU Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- BTech: Applying candidate needs to score a minimum of 60% marks in their high school i.e. 10th Std and 50% HSC with computer science or maths as the compulsory subject. The students need to attain at least 50% marks in the entrance SUAT (Online Test) test followed by interview or the personal counseling.
- BSc: Those who have completed HSC from any board with science streams are entitled to get admission. The least required marks in HSC and the entrance test is 60% marks.
- BCA / BCom: It is important for the candidates to pass HSC with maths as a compulsory subject and obtain a minimum of 50% marks in HSC and entrance exam. The qualified students then be invited to participate in the interview round.
- BA (Hons): If the applicant has completed HSC in any discipline with at least 50% marks then he/ she can apply. JNCU will invite the chosen students for interviews or viva.
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT): Those who desire to enroll in this program must have done HSC in the science background (Biology) with 60% marks as necessary. The students need to take up the entrance test followed by an interview / Viva.
- MBA: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. Also, they should be having excellent English communication skills and have attained at least 60% in CAT Exam and 75% in MAT Exam.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA): A degree of B.Com/BCA with 50% marks is required for the candidates to be eligible. JNCU will call out the nominated students to take part in interviews or group discussions.
- MSc: The applicant who have obtained a BSc or graduation degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks from any university can apply.
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT): A BPT degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized Institute is mandatory. JNCU will Interview the chosen candidates.
- MBBS: Any applicant who has completed 12th with science subjects with 60% marks will be eligible to apply for this program. They have to participate in the entrance test and personal counseling session.
- Ph.D.: Aspirants should hold a master’s degree in the relevant field with at least 60% marks. The University will organize a written exam and interviews for this course.
How to Apply for Admission
The admission will be granted through written test or on the basis of merit as decided by the University. Students have to pay the schedule of fees each year as per the rules and regulations of the university. The candidates will have to visit the official website of the university and get the application form from there by paying the application fee of the course via debit/ credit card or through net-banking.
Individuals can apply for the admission by online application available. They will be assigned User ID and Password at the time of online registration and exam. Then they can easily generate their admit card possessing all the relevant data for Examination after booking the exam schedule successfully. Aspirants have to carry two hard copies of the hall ticket at the examination centre along with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
The complete process of the application form will be given on the official JNCU admission portal. Applicants should possess with a valid email Id, contact details, and phone number for the verification procedure. In thus process, students will receive a User ID and Password; through this ID and Password, they can log in again to their dashboard. After the completion of this process, insert the required details for the JNCU Admission. Educational documents, Images, Certificates and Signatures will be scanned first and then uploaded according to the size. Upon completion of the details, go through the form correctly; make sure that there is no error in any of the processes or detail-filled as the form can be rejected. After its is finished, make the payment and wait for a further response.