Odisha PMST 2024: Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test also known as Odisha PMST will take place very soon in the state of Odisha. It is a state-level scholarship test which is organized by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha in order to motivate and encourage school students in the field of Mathematics. Students who are enrolled in classes 6 and 9 in the government schools of Odisha will be able to take part in this test. A written test will be conducted on the subject of Mathematics. All the queries will be objective type. So, those individuals who are eligible can apply for PMST Scholarship by filling out its online application form.
Odisha PMST 2024 Overview
|Scholarship Name||Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship or PMST|
|Type of Scholarship||State Government-funded Scholarship Scheme|
|Beneficiary/ Target Students||Class 6th- 12th students Govt./ Govt. Aided schools|
|Purpose of the Scholarship||Shortlisting meritorious students for providing scholarships to nurture their mathematical skills|
|Date of application||Third week to Last week of November|
|Selection Criteria||Stage I & Stage II- Scholarship Test
Stage III- Class 10th Marks
|Mode of application||Online|
|State Scholarship Portal||scholarship.odisha.gov.in|
Odisha PMST 2024 Important Dates
|Application Start Date||Third week of October 2023|
|Last Date for application (for students)||First week of November 2023|
|Opening & Due date for validation of students record by Head/ Principal of the Institution||Second week of November 2023|
|Availability of admit card||December 2023|
|PMST Exam Date||January 2024|
|Release of result||February 2024|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Odisha PMST 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those entrants who are interested in getting the information about the basic eligibility criteria prescribed for the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST) should go to the information outlined below:
- Nationality: One must hold the nationality of Indian Citizenship.
- Domicile: They must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha to apply.
- Age: The age depends on the class.
- Qualification: Aspirants who are enrolled in class VI can apply for the Stage I exam and those who are enrolled in class IX are eligible to apply for the Stage II exam.
- Recognition: However, the candidates should have completed their education at an Odia Medium School.
- Minimum marks: It is necessary for the aspirants to have obtained over 50 % marks in the mathematics subjects as well as in total in the past qualifying exam. (class 5th and class 8th respectively.
Odisha PMST 2024 Application Form
The information that needs to be filled by the PMST Odisha Application Form 2024 is underlined below:
- First of all, the individuals should go to the web page of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Look for the examinations section, and then click on the PMST exam link.
- Before proceeding with the details filling in the application form, you need to do the online registration by providing the basic details like the applicant’s name, communication details i.e. phone number, email id, Aadhar Card number, etc.
- Now you will get the login id and password on the registered email id.
- Use the saved credentials which will help in log in to the portal of the PMST Application form.
- Then the candidates should click on the link “PMST Application Form 2024” to apply for the test.
- In the application form, provide the credentials such as personal, academic, and contact information.
- Then proceed with uploading of the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After the documents are uploaded, the candidates should recheck the application form.
- The board doesn’t requires the application fee to participate in the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test.
- For the final step, the aspirants should click on the Submit button and complete the application form process.
- Also, they should get a printout of the application form for any future references.
The candidates who desires to score well in the scholarship exam can go through the details given in the below section about the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST) Exam Pattern.
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode which is a written test.
- Type of question: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of questions: 60 questions in total
- Total Marks: 150 marks in total
After the examination process is finished, the official authority will declare and release the PMST Result on their official website. Candidates will be able to collect the PMST result online by inputting their registration number and date of birth.
- The result of the scholarship exam will be declared and released in the form of a merit list.
- Shortlisted aspirants will receive the scholarship amount according to their rank in the examination.
- Candidates should keep a hard copy of the marks sheet for any future references.
Awards and Prizes
The table below represents the information about the awards and cash prizes given to the shortlisted candidates under the PMST Scholarship:
|Number of Scholarships||4000||1000||300|
|Class||VI to VIII||IX to XII||XI and XII|
|Award||Rs. 200/- Monthly||Rs. 300/- Monthly||Rs. 500/- Monthly|