JNTU Hyderabad Admission 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad is a public university located in the newly formed state of Telangana. It is formerly known as Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate programs along with a number of M.Phil and PhD courses. The university also offers distance education programs (like MBA, MCA, M.Sc. (Chemistry), and various PG Diploma in Management) at the PG level via The School of Continuing and Distance Education. The admission to all the courses is done on the basis of various entrance tests conducted by the university. Candidates can read the article below to get more details about JNTU Hyderabad Admission.
JNTUH Ph.D Admission 2023 Details
|Date of Notification
|3rd week of August 2023
|Last date to apply
|3rd week of July 2023
|Last date to apply (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-)
|4th week of July 2023
Courses provided through JNTU Hyderabad Admission
|Electrical & Electronics
|Electronics & Communication
|Computer Science & Engineering
B.Tech + M.Tech or B.Tech + MBA
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Electrical and Electronics, Power Electronics
|Communication and Signal Processing
|Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Systems
|Computer Science and Engineering, Computer
|Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
|VLSI & Embedded Systems
|Computer Science & Engineering
|CAD / CAM
|Food Processing Technology
|Material Science and Technology
|Soil Mechanics and Foundation
|Advanced Electrical Power Systems
|Advanced Power Systems
|Hydraulics and Water Resource
|Instrumentation and Control Systems
|Power Electronics and Drives
|Environmental Engineering and Management
|High Voltage Engineering
|Computers & Communication Engg
|Communication Engg. and Signal Processing
|Systems. And Signal Processing
|Environmental Occupational Health & Safety
|Environmental Science & Technology
|Water and Environmental Science
|Geo-Spatial Science and Technology
|Satellite Meteorology & Weather Informatics
- Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy
- Phil. in Science
- PhD in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy/Sciences/Business Management
JNTU Hyderabad Admission: Important Dates
For M.Tech./ MBA:
|Last date for receipt of filled in the application form
|1st week of August 2023
For all other courses:
|Last date to apply for UG programs
|4th week of June 2023
|Last date to apply for PG programs
|4th week of July 2023
- B.Tech Courses: Pass at 10 + 2 level with PCM as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate
- M.Pharm: Must have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from a recognized university
- M.Tech Courses: B.E./B.Tech. /AMIE in same/related discipline
- MCA: B.C.A/B.Sc /B.Com/B.A degree with Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or at graduation.
- MBA: Candidate must possess any bachelor’s degree of not less than 3 years duration from this university or any other recognized university.
- M.Sc.: Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in the same or related discipline
- M.Phil.: Post Graduate/Master’s Degree in concerned discipline with a minimum of 55% marks
- Ph.D.: Candidate must possess a post-graduation degree examination of this university with a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subjects and 50% marks (for SC/ST candidates).
Application Form for JNTU Hyderabad
The Application form of JNTU Hyderabad Admission for all the courses will be available on the university website. The forms can be downloaded directly from the admission portal. Admission to most of the programs offered by the university commences in the first quarter of the year. Duly filled-in application forms are to be sent to the respective reporting body.
|INR. 500/- (INR. 250/- for SC/ST candidates)
|INR. 1000/- (INR. 500/- for SC/ST candidates)
|PH.D./M.Phil. Entrance Test
Selection Process of JNTU Hyderabad Admission
- B.Tech: Must have qualified TS-EAMCET
- M.Pharm: Candidates qualified in TS PGECET only will be eligible for admission into the course on the basis of merit.
- M.Tech: Must have a minimum 1-year work experience, GATE/ GPAT/TS-PGECET, marks obtained in the qualifying examination in the respective order of preference
- MBA: Must have work experience (minimum 1 year), TS-ICET score
- MCA: Must have qualified TS-ICET
- M.Sc.: Admission will be taken on the basis of merit in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Ph.D./ M.Phil.: Selection of the candidate to the research degree courses is done on the basis of entrance test and interview conducted by the university.
- The University follows the national reservation policy set up by the MHRD.
- For candidates belonging to SC and ST category, a relaxation of 5% on the minimum eligibility requirement is provided.
- A discount of 50% is also offered on the application fee for each and every course offered by the university.
Documents required during Counseling Process
- TS EAMCET Rank card/ hall ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo)
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent)
- Study Certificate from IV to Intermediate
- Local status certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Income certificate of parents
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years
- Applicants claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minorities shall bring the original certificates
Official Website: https://jntuh.ac.in/