Kalyani University B.Ed Admission 2022: Established in 1960, Kalyani University is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university. The university is located in Nadia district of West Bengal, India offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. Online applications will be invited by the university for Kalyani University B.Ed Admission at the Department of Education, University of Kalyani. Admission will be provided to the following subjects Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Political Science, Commerce, Physical Science, Life Science, Mathematics, Education, Geography and another Subject.
About the Course
- The B.Ed program shall be of a duration of two academic sessions and having 4 semesters.
- The medium of instructions will be Bengali/ English.
Kalyani University B.Ed Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Advertisement of the Admission Process||2nd week of June 2022|
|Online of the Admission||2nd week of June 2022|
|Online Application ends on||3rd week of June 2022|
|Publication of Merit List||4th week of June 2022|
|Date of Counselling cum Admission||4th week of June 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||01st week of July 2022|
- A graduate in a school subject from a recognized university can apply for Kalyani University B.Ed Admission.
- The minimum marks of the candidates should be at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanity.
- Candidates are also eligible if they have a Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology/ BCA/MCA with Science and/or Mathematics as a subject with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- Freshers should have at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s degree /or in the Master’s degree in the school subject.
- For a Master’s Degree, courses of 2 years duration will be considered for scoring.
- In the case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained in general subjects will be considered
- The age limit for Fresh candidates should be 37 years as of 01st July 2022.
- There is no age limit for Deputed teachers.
- Relaxation of minimum qualifying marks for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. rules.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD (Minimum disability 40%) candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
Kalyani University B.Ed Admission Form
The application form of Kalyani University B.Ed Admission 2022 can be downloaded from University Website www.klyuniv.ac.in along with the Instruction sheet & three parts Fee Payment Challan. Candidates have to pay the application fee to apply. Details of method subjects and other information are available in the instruction sheet.
- The application fee will be Rs.400/- for Gen/OBC.
- For SC/ST candidates, the application fee will be Rs.200/-.
- PD candidates will pay Rs.160/- as an application fee.
- Admission shall be on a merit basis.
- The merit will be on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- 50% of the seat intake will be for Fresh Candidates.
- While the rest 50% of the seats will be for untrained in-service / Deputed teachers of Classes IX-XII.
- The intake ratio for home University and other Universities shall be 80:20.
- Selected candidates shall have to reside within reasonable proximity of the Institution.
For Fresh Candidate
- Admission will be on the basis of scores against marks obtained in qualifying exams.
- Scores against marks for a different level of exams will be as follows:
- Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination – 10
- Higher Secondary Examination – 20
- A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours) – 30
- A./B.Sc./B.Com. (General/Pass) – 20
- A./M.Sc./M.Com. – 20
For Deputed Candidates
- Deputed applicants must submit an attested copy of M.C. resolution of the approval of her / his service with the online application form.
- Such candidates must submit NOC at the time of admission.
Official Website: https://www.klyuniv.ac.in/