Karnataka DCET Counselling 2021: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will release the official dates of DCET Counselling. Candidates will be provided admissions to the 2nd year Engineering and 1st year Architecture courses through DCET Counselling Process. Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test. The application process will be online only and is divided into two parts. Candidates can get admission on the bases of their score in the entrance exam. For more information about Karnataka DCET Counselling 2021, read the article given below.
Karnataka DCET 2021: Important Dates
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of July 2021|
|Declaration Date of Result||2nd week of Aug 2021|
Schedule of Karnataka DCET Counselling 2021
First Counselling Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix||July 2021|
|Option Entry starts from||July 2021|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||The second week of July 2021|
|Provision to Change Options||July 2021|
|Allotment Result||Last week of July 2021|
|Confirmation of Allotment||August 2021|
|Last Date of reporting to the Colleges||August 2021|
Second Counselling Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix||August 2021|
|Option Entry starts from||August 2021|
|Publication of Seat Allotment||The second week of Aug 2021|
|Confirmation of Allotment||Aug 2021|
|Last Date of reporting to the Colleges||Last week of Aug 2021|
Karnataka DCET Counselling 2021
The counseling procedure will be conducted by the official authority. DCET Counselling will be conducted to provide admission to the candidates in 2nd Year Engineering Courses and for 1st year Architecture Course under Lateral Entry Scheme. Those applicants who score qualified marks in the entrance examination will be able to attend the counseling procedures. Candidates have to carry the required documents at the time of counseling for verification and they will be allotted on the seats of various colleges of Karnataka.
- The KEA will provide call letter to the candidates for the counseling procedure.
- Candidates selected in the merit list are required to register themselves for the KEA DCET Counseling Process.
- Carry the document verification on allotted time and date.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the rank.
- Choose one college name and submit it to the counseling center.
- The applicants will get seat allotment letter for seat allotment.
- Report at the college along with allotment letter and pay the admission fee.
Documents required during Counselling
- SSLC Marks Card or X standard or equivalent examination marks the card for proof of date of birth.
- 1st + 2nd + 3rd (all six semesters) diploma or qualifying examination marks cards.
- Study Certificate to show that the candidate has studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of seven years.
- The study certificate will be issued by the Head of the Institution and countersigned by the BEO or DDPI.
- Rural Study Certificate in respect of candidates claiming the benefit of the rural reservation should produce a verification certificate.
- Pay the application fee and upload all the required documents.
- Take a print out of your application form for future uses.
- All fees must pay by using net banking, credit/debit card.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/