Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) releases the Karnataka DCET Result in the 2nd week of August 2019. Candidates having the name in the merit list will be provided admission to the 2nd year Engineering and 1st year Architecture courses. Candidates can get admission on the bases of their score in the entrance exam. Candidates can visit the official website to check the result. This article holds the direct link to check the Result for the convenience. Scroll down the page for more detailed information about Karnataka DCET Result.
Karnataka DCET Result: Important Dates
|Date of Entrance Examination||3rd week of July 2020|
|Declaration Date of Result||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Display of Seat Matrix||1st week of July 2020|
|Option Entry starts from||1st week of July 2020|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||2nd week of July 2020|
|Provision to Change Options||3rd week of July 2020|
|Allotment Result||4th week of July 2020|
|Confirmation of Allotment||1st week of August 2020|
|Last Date of reporting to the Colleges||1st week of August 2020|
Karnataka DCET Result
The official authority announces the Result on their official website. The candidate will know the status in the Exam if they are qualified in the Exam or not. The qualified candidates in the examination will get admission into their desired courses. Candidates can download the result from the direct link which is attached at the end of the page. Candidates can find the direct link to download the Result on this page.
How to check Karnataka DCET Result
- Visit the official website of KEA which is cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- On the Home page, check out the Latest Announcements section if you scroll down.
- Search for the link of Karnataka DCET Result and click on the link.
- Enter the required login details like Registration Number, Password and Verification Code.
- Check all the details in the downloaded result for the correctness.
- If found any mistake, then they can report it to the officials of the KEA.
- Download the Result appeared on the screen and keep a printout safe for future use.
Details of Karnataka DCET Result
|Registration Number||Date of Birth|
|Name of the Applicant||Date of the Exam|
|Father Name||Percentage of Marks|
|Roll Number||Signature of the candidate|
The counseling procedure will be conducted by the official authority. Karnataka DCET Counselling 2020 will be conducted to provide admission to the candidates in 2nd Year Engineering Courses and for 1st year Architecture Course under Lateral Entry Scheme. Those applicants who score qualified marks in the entrance examination will be able to attend the counseling procedures. Candidates have to carry the required documents at the time of counseling for verification and they will be allotted on the seats of various colleges of Karnataka.
Documents Required for Counselling
- SSLC Marks Card or X standard or equivalent examination marks the card for proof of date of birth.
- 1st+ 2nd + 3rd (all six semesters) diploma or qualifying examination marks cards.
- Study Certificate to show that the candidate has studied in Karnataka for a minimum period of seven years.
- The study certificate will be issued by the Head of the Institution and countersigned by the BEO or DDPI.
- Rural Study Certificate in respect of candidates claiming the benefit of the rural reservation should produce a verification certificate.