Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the JCECE Application Form 2021 in the 4th week of April. It is required to fill the application form to apply for admission in UG courses such as B.Tech (dairy technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., etc. Candidates can fill the JCECE Application Form 2021 on the official website of JCECEB i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Only candidates with Jharkhand domicile are eligible to apply for the exam. Candidate should fill only one application form. No changes will be allowed after submission of the application form. Get more details about JCECE Application Form 2021 in the article given below.
- B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry-PCM
- B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, BHMS- PCB
- B.Sc Forestry, BHMS, B.Sc Agriculture & B.Tech- PCMB
JCECE Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||4th week of April 2021|
|Last date for application form submission||4th week of May 2021|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of June 2021|
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||3rd week of June 2021|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2021|
|Counseling||2nd week of July 2021|
JCECE Application Form 2021 Procedure
- Filling of Application Form
- Uploading photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Fee Payment
- Application submission
Steps to fill JCECE Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website and click on the button “New Registration”.
- Fill all the required details in the registration form and submit.
- You will get a registration number along with the password for the login process.
- Login again with the registration number and date of birth.
- Fill all the required details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Check the filled application form and sign the declaration and click on “Final Submit”.
- Upload the scanned/digital copies of their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee online (debit/credit card).
- Take a print out of the fee payment proof for security purposes.
- The last stage of the application procedure is the final submission.
- Cross-verify all the details entered in the application form before submission.
- Submit the form and take a couple of print outs of the submitted application form
|Category||PCM Group||PCB Group||PCMB Group|
|SC/ST||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 450/-||Rs. 500/-|
|GEN/BC-I/BC-II||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1000/-|
- Candidates can pay online (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking).
- Tech (Dairy Technology): Candidate should be 10+2 passed with physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English has taken together with 50% marks. The minimum age is 17 years at the year of admission.
- Tech (Agriculture Engineering): Candidate should be 12th passed with PCM subjects. The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 22 years at the time of admission.
- Sc (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry: Candidate should be 10+2 passed with physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology. The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 22 years at the time of admission.
- V. Sc. & A.H.: Candidate should be 10+2 passed with physics, chemistry, biology, and English have taken together with 50% marks (40% for reserved categories). The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.
- BHMS: Candidate should be 10+2 passed with physics, chemistry, biology, and English. The minimum age is 17 years at the year of admission.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
- The candidate should fill only one application form. More than one form will be rejected.
- Without valid domicile of Jharkhand state, you cannot appear in the JCECE entrance examination.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- You cannot make any corrections in the JCECE 2019 application form. Fill all the details carefully because no changes will be permitted after submission of the application form.
- The Application Form Fees to JCECE is different for each science group and caste.
- Candidate must be a local or permanent resident of Jharkhand to apply for the exam. If in case you don’t possess a domicile of Jharkhand then you can also apply on the basis of your parents’ domicile.