The JCECE Counselling 2023 will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Admission in UG courses such as B.Tech (dairy technology), Agriculture, Forestry, B.V.Sc. and A.H., etc will be provided through JCECE Counselling 2023. The Counselling is done in accordance with the marks gained by students. The aspirants have to carry the important papers that will be needed while Counselling. Candidates are suggested to inform to the college in order to be done with the admission process. There is another call for Counselling if there is an availability of seats after the Counselling. For choosing the desired colleges, you will have to pay the Counselling fee to the concerned body. All the important details about JCECE Counselling 2023 will be uploaded on the official website.
JCECE Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Exam Date||3rd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2023|
|Counselling Registration and Choice filling||3rd week of July 2023|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||4th week of July 2023|
|Publication of Seat allotment||4th week of July 2023|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission||Last week of July 2023|
|Publication of Revised 1st Round Seat Allotment||1st week of August 2023|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission||Check Allotment Letter|
JCECE Counselling 2023
The Counselling is organized after the declaration of result through online mode. JCECE Board will conduct the computerized distributed Parallel Counselling for admission. It will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared by the board. Candidates have to pay the Counselling fee to participate in the Counselling. The Counselling authority will generate an allotment letter. Candidates also have to produce the required documents during Counselling.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
JCECE Counselling 2023 Procedure
- Visit the official website and find the link for JCECE Counselling 2023.
- Select New Registration option and enter their application No. and date of Birth.
- Verify and proceed.
- Pay the Counselling Fee.
- Choose Branches and Institute according to their preferences and fill them in the form.
- Lock the filled choices and take a print of selected choices after confirming them.
- On the basis of the Candidate’s merit, cum preference of Choices filled by them and the availability of seats, the allotment of seats will be done.
- To check the seat allotment Candidates will have to log in.
After the online Process
- Accept the allotment
- Pay a non-refundable partial Admission Fee of Rs. 1,000/- online through Payment Gateway.
- The Allotment letter will appear on the screen.
- Print the allotment letter and report to the allotted institute for verification of documents and admission.
- Candidates can also choose the rejection of allotment by the candidate
- Such candidates have to up-grade the choice
- Pay partial non-refundable admission fee Rs.1,000/-.
- Wait for re-allotment of a seat on vacant seats due to rejection of seats in first Counselling.
Documents required for JCECE Counselling 2023
- 10th/ 12th Class/Matric Mark Sheet, Admit Card and Passing Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by S.D.O/D.C. of Jharkhand state (if applicable)
- JCECE Admit Card
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable)
- One passport size photograph same as affixed in the application form.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology): Candidate should be 10+2 passed with physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English took together with 50% marks.
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering): Candidate should be 12th passed with PCM subjects.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry: Candidate should be 10+2 passed with physics, chemistry and mathematics/biology.
- B.V. Sc. & A.H.: Candidate should be 10+2 passed with physics, chemistry, biology, and English have taken together with 50% marks (40% for reserved categories).
- BHMS: Candidate should be 10+2 passed with physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology): The minimum age is 17 years at the year of admission.
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering): The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 22 years at the time of admission.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture and B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry: The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 22 years at the time of admission.
- B.V. Sc. & A.H.: The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years.
- BHMS: The minimum age is 17 years at the year of admission.
- B.Tech, B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry-PCM
- B.Sc Agriculture, B.Sc Forestry, BHMS- PCB
- B.Sc Forestry, BHMS, B.Sc Agriculture & B.Tech- PCMB
- CIT Tatsilwai, Tatsilwai, Ranchi.
- Chaibasa Engineering College, Chaibasa
- Ram Govind Institute of Technology, Koderma
- RTC Institute of Technology, Ormanjhi, Ranchi
- KK College of Engineering & Management, Dhanbad
- Ramgarh Engineering College, Ramgarh, BIT Sindri
- RVS College of Engineering & Technology, Jamshedpur
- B.A. College of Engineering & Technology, Sakchi, Jamshedpur
- University College of Engineering & Technology, VBU Hazaribag
- Maryland Institute of Technology & Management, Dimna Road, Jamshedpur
- Nilai Educational Trust’s Group of Institutions, Thakurgaon, Burma, Ranchi
- Ramchandra Chandarvansi Institute of Technology, Bish, Ranchirampur, Palamau