TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. Several Universities/ colleges located in the Telangana state consider TS EAMCET scores to provide admissions. Candidates need to fill and submit the TS EAMCET application form on or before the last date of application submission, those who want to appear in this entrance exam. The application form will be available from 1st week of March 2024. To get more details about TS EAMCET 2024, candidates can read the article given below.
Courses provided through TS EAMCET 2024
- B.E., B.Tech. / B.Tech. (Bio-Tech.) / B.Tech. (Diary Technology) / B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering)
- B. Pharmacy / B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture / B.Sc.(Forestry) /B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc.
TS EAMCET 2024: Important Dates
|Starting of Application form||1st week of March 2024|
|Application form submission last date without late fee||1st week of April 2024|
|Application form submission last date with late fee of||2nd week of April 2024|
|Correction in the Application form||1st week of April 2024|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2024|
|Exam Date (for Engineering Streams)||1st week of May 2024|
|Exam Date (for Agriculture Stream)||2nd week of May 2024|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2024|
|Declaration of the result and final answer key||4th week of May 2024|
|Rank card release||Last week of May 2024|
|Counseling begins||2nd week of June 2024|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- The applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
- The applying candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31/12/2024.
B.Tech./ B.E/ B. Pharmacy/ B.Sc Courses
- Passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects with at least 45% marks in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern (40% in case of SC/ST category).
- Candidates should have completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates with a Diploma degree can also apply.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. and for the remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses:
- Passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh with the subjects required.
For Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
- Passed Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology options conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent examination. or
- Passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course from a recognized institute.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
TS EAMCET 2024 Application Form
Students can also visit their nearest TS online center to fill out the application. Candidates have to submit only one application form for each category. TS EAMCET Application Form will be filled out online mode. The last date to submit the application form will be the first week of April 2024. Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects. Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given time period. Take the printout of the filled application form as it will be required to submit to the invigilator at the exam center.
|Stream||SC/ST & PH||Others|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||400||800|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||800||1600|
- Candidates can pay the registration fee at TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P./through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: All questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Total Time of Exam: The entrance test is of 3 hours.
- The exam paper will be bilingual – English/Telugu or English/Urdu.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for incorrect responses.
|Keesara||Hasanparthy||Ramoji Film City||Karimnagar|
|Uppal Depot||Kurnool||Himayath Sagar||Siddipet|
TS EAMCET 2024 Counselling
The counseling process will be organized through an online mode. TS EAMCET Counselling is organized separately for MPC & BiPC streams. Counselling process comprises three major steps, i.e. certificate verification, choice filling, and seat allotment. Candidates have to bring their documents in original and their photocopies for verification. Once a seat is allotted, candidates have to download the allotment letter through the website. After that, candidates have to report to the allotted college as per the schedule and instructions provided in the allotment letter.
- A separate notification will release regarding counseling, for B.Arch applicants.
- The information regarding counseling will be released in the official website at the given time.
- For document verification, the candidates must approach TS EAMCET 2024 HLC (Help Line Centre).
Documents Required during Counselling
- TS EAMCET 2024 Score Card
- Salary certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- TS EAMCET 2024 Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET 2024 Filled online application form
- Admit card of 12th or equivalent
- Hall ticket of the qualifying exam
- Date Of Birth certificate
The exam conducting authority will provide the syllabus of TS EAMCET. The syllabus is as the Board of Intermediate Education, TS, for the Intermediate courses. It included subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Questions may be asked to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the intermediate subjects.
TS EAMCET 2024: Important Points
- There is no need to upload the certificates.
- The application form should submit by online mode only.
- It is only applicable to the SC/ST categories to enclose the category certificate
- You can change in a given time interval in selected fields.
- The age limit is different for all courses.
- The aspirants can access the admit card from the official website of TS EAMCET 2024 by entering the registration number or by Date of Birth.
- It’s necessary to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall.
- Rank obtained by the aspirants in the qualifying exam will be considered as final for admission.
- After a few days of result announcement, aspirants can avail of the rank card from the website.
- The merit list will be prepared, on the basis of the rank card.
Official Website: https://tseamcet.nic.in/