Karnataka B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Karnataka State Open University organizes B.Ed CET (B.Ed Common Entrance Test) . The application form will be available soon. Those candidates, who are interested to make their career in the teaching profession can apply before the application date gets over. Every year this examination takes place for choosing the eligible candidates. Read the official advertisement before apply online. Check here all the details about Karnataka B.Ed CET 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result.
Karnataka B.Ed CET 2019: Important Dates
|Starting of application form||October 2019|
|Last date of Form submission||November 2019|
|Last date of fee payment||November 2019|
|Date of examination||Will be uploaded soon|
|Result||Will be declared within one month|
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 19 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidate must have completed graduation or in the final year of graduation.
- Candidate must have secured minimum 45% in the graduation.
- Minimum marks eligibility for the candidates of SC/ST category is 40% in graduation.
Karnataka B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form
- The mode of application for the Karnataka B.Ed CET is online.
- For the application, the candidate must reach the official website of Authority.
- In the next step, the applicant must provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks.
- Now, in next step candidate must upload scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the given format.
- Next step asks to fill the category of applicant. Fill category from which you belong to. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved category.
- Next step is for the payment of the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode like debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Submit the information after payment. Take the printout of the confirmation page and of payment slip for the future references.
- Each MCQ carries one mark each.
- Candidates will be given 2 hours to complete the examination.
- The Exam consists of MCQs from 5 subjects
|General English||30 MCQ|
|Numerical Ability||30 MCQ|
|General Knowledge||30 MCQ|
|Computer Awareness||30 MCQ|
|Teaching aptitude and attitude||30 MCQ|
- For admit card, the candidate needs to move onto the main site.
- The admit card is discharged 10 days before the commencement of the examination.
- Admit card can be obtained by entering the date of birth as well as application number.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The result can be acquired from the main site again.
- This official site will let you provided with the apt details that whether the examination is cleared out or not.
- To get the result, make use of application number as well as roll number.
- Those who have passed the entrance test will be given info about the counseling after results are out.
- Exam conducting authority could ask for carrying a few important papers like original documents and other details while attending the counseling process.