The University of Kerala is going to conduct B.Ed. Examination for which Kerala B.Ed. announced the application Form for LBS Center for Science & technology. This is news from Kerala B.Ed. that admission is starting for in B.Ed. The candidates shall be ranked based on the marks obtained in Part III of their degree. Read the official advertisement from the official website for all the important information about Kerala B.Ed Application Form 2023 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result, etc read the article below carefully.
Kerala B.Ed Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Issue of applications||May 2023|
|Last date of receipt of applications in the College||Jul 2023|
|Publication of Rank list||Jul 2023|
|Commencement of classes||Jul 2023|
|Closure of admission||To be announced later|
Kerala B.Ed Application Form 2023 Application Form Details
The application form can be purchased from the colleges where you would like to join. Before filling out the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Please note that only the applications filled in all respects attested supporting documents submitted before the last date of submission of the application shall be considered. The colleges will publish the merit list on the basis of the marks after the applications have been submitted with all the formalities and the rank list will be published on the official website.
Documents to be attested with the application form
- Degree/Provisional certificates.
- Domicile Certificate to prove Nativity.
- Self attested Xerox of the SSLC to prove date of birth.
- Self-attested Xerox of special reservation certificates
- Self-attested Xerox of the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination.
- Communal reservation Certificates
- Self-attested Xerox of NSS/NCC certificate
- No criteria for upper age for admission to the B.Ed program at the University of Kerala.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% in all the 3 years or 50% marks in Post Graduation in the concerned subject.
- For B.Ed Commerce optional 50% marks for M.Com Degree is needed.
Eligibility of different optional subjects
- English: Required UG Degree in English Language and Literature with 50% marks in all the 3 parts together.
- Arabic: Required UG Degree in Arabic Language and Literature with 50% marks in Part all three parts together.
- Hindi: Required UG Degree in Hindi Language and Literature with 50% marks in all the 3 parts i.e Part I, II, and III.
- Sanskrit: Required UG Degree in Sanskrit Language and Literature with 50% marks in all the 3 parts together.
- Malayalam: Required UG Degree in Malayalam Language and Literature with 50% marks in all the 3 parts together.
- Tamil: Required UG Degree in Tamil Language and Literature with 50% marks in all three parts together.
- The Admit Card will be provided before the exam dates.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- After the successful finishing of the exams, there will be broadcasting out the Result.
- Candidates can take out the result using your unique details on the same website.