KBVSASU Admission 2022- Application Form, Eligibility: Kumar Bhaskar Verma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission in various PG courses like M.A, M.Phil, etc. The candidates who are interested to pursue PG courses from KBVSASU can submit their applications online before the last date of application. You can get important details from this article related to KBVSASU 2022 admissions.
KBVSASU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|The application process will start from||June 2022|
|Last date of application submission||July 2022|
There are certain eligibility criteria required to apply for a particular course specified by the University. The candidates have to meet these eligibility criteria to apply for admission at KBVSASU. The eligibility required for different courses are as follows-
for Integrated M.A.
|Integrated M.A.||Sanskrit||The candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or Prag Upadhi/ Prag Sastri scoring a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.||Based on merit as per marks obtained in the last qualifying exam|
||Based on merit as per marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
The candidates also have to appear for a personal interview at the time of admission.
for M.A. (Hons.)
|Sahitya||The candidates must have passed in Majors/Hons. Degree in the concerned subject scoring minimum 40% aggregate.
Must have qualified B.A. General with minimum 45% in concerned subject & in aggregate.
Based on merit as per marks obtained in the last qualifying exam
KBVSASU Admission Form 2022
The University will release the application form very soon for both online and offline modes. The application forms will be available from April 2022 for admission in the next session of 2022.
Online Application Form
- The candidates can easily get the application form from the official website of KBVSASU kbvsasun.ac.in.
- There will be different forms available for different courses on the official website.
- You can submit your form online from the official website of the university.
- You also have to pay Rs. 300/- as an application fee to complete the application process.
- It is advised to keep all the important credentials such as acknowledgment slip, fee payment challan, etc. for future references.
Offline Application Form
- The candidates can get the application form directly from the University office by paying through the University challan.
- You can also get the application form by paying a Bank Draft of the requisite amount drawn in favor of “Kumar Bhaskar Verma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University”, payable at Nalbari.
- The applicants can also send a request by post for an admission form accompanied by a self-addressed envelope (25×30 cm size) with a postage stamp of Rs. 40/- along with a Bank Draft of requisite amount.
- You can also download the form from the official website of KBVSASU which has to be submitted along with the University challan.
- After you fill-up the application form completely, it must be submitted at this address personally or by post.
Kumar Bhaskar Verma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University,
P.S. Nalbari, District- Nalbari- 781337
- All the applications must have reached on or before the due date. Application forms received after the due date (if in case) will not be accepted under any circumstances.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
If you have any further queries related to KBVSASU admissions 2022 then you can visit the official website of the University www.kbvsasun.ac.in.