MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2024: Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is one of the finest universities in North India located in Rohtak, Haryana. It was established in 1979 under Central Govt. grants. The university provides a great opportunity for those candidates who want to pursue a career in teaching. MDU provides admission to eligible candidates in B.Ed. If you are interested to get admission to the B.Ed course then you can apply for MDU Rohtak B.Ed 2024. Go through this article to get important details related to MDU B.Ed admissions.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed Admission 2024 Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|The application process will start from||March 2024|
|Last date for application submission||April 2024|
|Availability of admit cards||Last week of April 2024|
|Examination date||May 2024|
|Declaration of results||June 2024|
|Counseling will start from||July 2024|
The candidates who are willing to apply for the MDU B.Ed course must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. You can check the eligibility required for the course from the article given below.
- The applicants who are interested to apply for the B.Ed course at MDU Rohtak must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- They must have scored a minimum of 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or PG and are also eligible to apply for MDU Rohtak B.Ed admission 2024.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed Application Form 2024
The application forms will be available online on the official website of the university. The candidates can easily get the application from the website. Visit the official website of MDU and download the application form to apply for B.Ed admission. Fill the application form providing genuine details. Make sure you submit the application form on or before the last to avoid unacceptance of the form.
The applicants also have to pay a certain amount as an application fee to complete the application process. The payment of the application fee is compulsory for the candidates applying for B.Ed Course in MDU. You can pay the fee online mode from the official website of the University itself.
Documents Needed for MDU Rohtak B.Ed Admission 2024
- Marks sheet of 10th class
- Mark sheet of 12th class
- Marks sheet of Bachelor’s Degree (1st, 2nd, and 3rd years)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- The question paper will have MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type questions and the candidates must complete the question in the given time frame.
- There will be a total of 90 questions (objective-type questions).
- The candidates will get 90 minutes (one & a half hours) to complete the question paper.
- As far as the syllabus is concerned, it includes different topics like General English, General Knowledge, Intelligence Tests, Teaching Aptitude, Numerical Ability, etc.
The selection of meritorious candidates will depend on their performance in the written exam and counseling. After successful completion of the written test, the deserving candidates will be shortlisted to take part in counseling.
The admission authority will inform the candidates about counseling. In counseling, the college will be allotted to selected candidates. Once the college is allotted, you need to confirm your seat by paying the fee draft in favor of the allotted college within 2 days.
For more details and queries related to MDU Rohtak B.Ed admission 2024, the candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the university www.mdurohtak.ac. regularly.