Kerala ITI Application Form is released by the Industrial Training Department, Govt. of Kerala. For admission to various ITI in the government and private institutions of Kerala state, the candidates can apply online mode. The application forms will not be issued offline. Candidates can fill out the registration forms only through the official website. The application procedure will start in a few days. Candidates will get admission on the basis of the merit of applicants in the qualifying exam. It is not required to appear for any selection test as the admission process will be purely based on eligibility and merit. Check the process of the Kerala ITI Application Form in the following article.
Kerala ITI Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online admissions start from||3rd week of Jun 2023|
|Online admission form submission ends on||1st week of Jul 2023|
|Courses commence from||1st week of Aug 2023|
Kerala ITI Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. (https://det.kerala.gov.in) and click on the ITI admission link on the homepage.
- Hit the apply link and fill in all the information carefully as asked in the application form.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Check all the entries again for correctness before submitting the application and make necessary corrections.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Click on the submit button and save the application.
- Take a printout of the same for future correspondences.
- The candidate should be a native of Kerala State with a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Passed at least SSLC/ Class 10th examination for admission to Matric Trades.
- For admission to Non-Matric Trades, the candidate should have failed at least in the SSLC/ Class 10th examination (not in the private mode of study for admission under the Craftsman Training Scheme).
- A minimum of Pre-Degree for Computer and DTP courses is required.
- Applicants should be of a minimum of 14 years of age at the time of application/ admission.
- There will be no upper age limit.
Kerala ITI Application Form: Important Points
- Fill out the application forms only through online mode.
- There will be no offline mode to fill out the application form.
- Before filling out the application form, go through all the instructions related to admission properly.
- candidates should fill all the entries with the utmost care in the application form.
- Only eligible candidates should fill out the application form.
- Keep all the necessary documents ready at the time of application.
- They must have a valid email id and an active mobile no.
- Submit the application on time before the last date decided.
- The authority will reject late and incomplete applications.
- Do not fill multiple applications from the same applicants.
- Upload the documents in the prescribed format.