Kerala ITI Admission 2022: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Kerala releases a notification on the official website. Directorate of Technical Education maintains and enhances all the technical activities. There will be various courses for the aspirants for admission in various trades in Kerala Industrial Training Institute (ITI). Candidates can apply for multiple institutes as well as multiple trades through one application form. There are almost 51 Polytechnic Colleges providing admission to various ITI trades. The authority prepares a merit list on the basis of the details provided in the form. The DTE conducts the counselling rounds on the basis of the merit list. Get more details about Kerala ITI Admission 2022 in the following article.
Kerala ITI Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Online admissions start from||3rd week of Jun 2022|
|Online admission form submission ends on||1st week of Jul 2022|
|Courses commence from||1st week of Aug 2022|
- The candidate should be native of Kerala State with a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Passed at least SSLC/ Class 10th examination for admission to Matric Trades.
- For admission to Non-Matric Trades, the candidate should have failed at least in SSLC/ Class 10th examination (not in the private mode of study for admission under Craftsman Training Scheme).
- A minimum in Pre-Degree for Computer and DTP courses is required.
- The Applicants should be of minimum 14 years of age at the time of application/ admission.
- There will be no upper age limit.
Kerala ITI 2022 Application Form
Kerala ITI Application form releases online at itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in. Candidate can apply for more than one trade in the same form. Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria to fill the application form. More than one application filed by the same candidate would not be accepted. Candidates have to fill the basic information while filling the online application form. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature and pay the required application fee through net banking or debit/credit card. Take out the print of the application form and keep it for future reference.
Counseling would be conducted in the particular ITIs for which the candidates applied for. The eligible candidates to appear in the counselling are informed through a proper channel. The seat will be canceled and allotted to the next candidate if any applicant skips the counselling process without any proper information.
Documents Required for Counselling
- SSLC certificate/ class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet (wherever applicable)
- Class 12th mark sheet (wherever applicable)
- Pre-degree certificate (wherever applicable)
- A few passport size photographs.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Address proof such as voter ID card, Passport, Bank Passbook, etc.
Trades provided through Kerala ITI Admission 2022
|Turner||Marine Diesel Mechanic|
|Welder||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Carpenter||Food production (General)|
|Machinist||Food production (Standard)|
|Electrician||Mechanic Refrigeration &A/C|
|Photographer||Plastic Processing Operator|
|Dress Making||Mechanic Radio & Television|
|Motor Winding||Stenography (English/Hindi)|
|Electroplater||Desk TOP Publishing Operator|
|T.V Technician||Food Production (Vegetarian)|
|PC Maintenance||Analog & Digital Electronics|
|Painter General||Advanced Colour TV Maintenance|
|Mechanic Diesel||Tool & Die Maker (Dies& Moulds)|
|Advanced Welding||Mechanic Agricultural Machinery|
|Mechanic Tractor||Tool & Die Maker (Jigs&Fixtures)|
|Hair & Skin Care||Domestic Appliance & Maintenance|
|Sheet Metalworker||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance|
|Foundry ManWireman||Advanced Monochrome TV Maintenance|
|Electronic Mechanic||Preservation of Fruits & Vegetables|
|Mechanic Instrument||Attendant/ Operator (Chemical Plant)|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Secretarial Practice||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)|
|Forger & Heat Treater||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Business Maintenance||Computer Operating & Programming Assistant|
|Industrial Automation||Indian Standards & Reading of Engg. Drawing|
|Mechanic Watch & Clock||Tool & Die Making (EDM sparking, Wire Cutting)|
|Automobile Electrician||Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance|
|Fee particulars||2 years course||1-year course|
|Admission registration fee||105||105|
Kerala ITI Admission 2022: Important Points
- Candidates can apply for more than one trade in the same application form.
- Do not fill and submit multiple applications.
- Fill the application form to participate in the merit list.
- No separate exam is conducted for the admission.
- A merit list would be generated on the basis of which there would be counselling rounds.
- The age of the candidates should be above 14 years.