The TSRJC Application Form 2023 is released by Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society on tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. The mode of application is online only. The interested candidates should essentially submit their completed application form before the last date decided by the authority. The application form will be available on the official portal of TSRJC. Candidates should complete the application process within the stipulated time with all the correct information. Check the process of TSRJC Application Form 2023 in the following article.
TSRJC Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Online Payment starts||3rd week of March 2023|
|Online Payment ends||3rd week of April 2023|
|Date of opening of online application||3rd week of March 2023|
|Date of closing of online application||2nd week of April 2023|
|Admit Card availability||1st week of May 2023|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Date of First Counselling||3rd week of May 2023|
TSRJC CET Application Form 2023
Before proceeding to fill the application form, the candidates must necessarily make payment of application fee. Provided basic details such as name, DOB, gender, etc. before paying the application fee. After the payment of fee, the Journal number generated is required to submit the Application Form. The application fee will be Rs. 200 which can be paid using an online mode of payment.
Details required for Application Form
|Date of Birth||Journal number|
|Mobile number||Date of payment|
|Email id||SSC Board|
|Category||SSC (Class 10) Hall ticket number|
- Payment of Application Fee
- Fill application form
- Upload Photograph
- Fill course and other details
- Print Application Form
Steps to fill TSRJC Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and find the relevant link.
- In the first step, pay the application fee by providing certain basic details.
- Note down the journal number after payment of the fee.
- The direct link to fill the application form will be provided above.
- In the application form, provide journal number, SSC hall ticket number, and other details.
- Enter the hall ticket number of class 10 (SSC) and the data will be automatically fetched by the system.
- Upload scanned photo of size 3.5 x 4.5 cms.
- Provide course preference and any other detail asked in the application form.
- After submission of the online application form, candidates must download and print out the filled-in application form.
- Note down the reference number to download the hall ticket further.
- The candidate must be a resident of India and studied in Telangana only.
- Passed SSC or an equivalent exam in the first attempt in the specific year only.
- A minimum GPA of 4 in the subject of English in the qualifying exam is also required.