KKHSOU BA 1st Sem Result 2023: Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University (KKHSOU)has conducted undergraduate 1st Sem Exams and now the candidates are eagerly waiting for their results. This article is formulated to provide you with all the details regarding the KKHSOU 1st Sem Results 2023. Candidates can access the results online on the official website www.kkhsou.in.
All the relevant details and information regarding the KKHSOU undergraduate results of BA BCOM BSC BBM BCA Results 2023 have been accumulated on this page. Scroll down to get your scorecard for the first semester of 2023:
KKHSOU 1st Sem Result: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Krishna Kant Handique State Open University (KKHSOU)|
|Name of the Examination||KKHSOU 1st Semester Examination of 2023|
|Category||KKHSOU BA 1st Sem Results|
|Result Announcement Date||August 2023|
|Result Status||Yet to be updated|
KKHSOU 1st Sem UG Result 2023
The steps involved in downloading KKHSOU 1st Sem Results are given below that will come in handy for all the candidates eagerly waiting for their results.
Steps To Download KKHSOU 1st Sem Result
- Visit the official website of the Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University, i.e. kkhsou.in.
- Search for KKHSOU BA Marksheet Results Link and then click it.
- Enter the applicant’s roll number and date of birth in the asked fields.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- It will display KKHSOU BA BCOM BSC BBM BCA 1st Sem on the screen.
- Now you can download KKHSOU 1st Semester Exam Results 2023 Roll Number wise.
- Keep a printed copy with yourself for future reference.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Details Available On KKHSOU Semester Result 2023
On the scorecard of KKHSOU 1st semester results following details will be present:
- Name of the Candidate
- Course Name
- Name of the University
- Year and Semester
- Marks gained in each subject
- Total Marks
- Overall Status (Pass/ Fail)
In case, any of the details mentioned in the result are wrong and misprinted then the candidate has to inform the higher officials of the Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHSOU).
KKHSOU Revaluation Result 2023
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University also offers a revaluation of the result if any of the candidates are not satisfied with his/her results. One candidate can apply for revaluation or re-scrutiny a maximum of three times. The candidate must apply for it as soon as they get the results as the application for re-scrutiny is only accepted during the one-month time followed by result declaration.
Steps to apply for revaluation or re-scrutiny of KKHSOU Result 2023
- The revaluation form will be available online on the official university website.
- The candidate needs to fill in the required form for revaluation within the stipulated duration by the University.
- The application fee for re-scrutiny is Rs.100, while for photocopy, the charge is Rs.200, and for re-evaluation, it is Rs.300. per answer sheet.
- The revaluation results are sent directly to the stated address at the time of applying for re-scrutiny.
- If the score improves after revaluation, a corrected mark sheet will be sent to the concerned individual.
Steps for Checking Re-scrutiny Results
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the Examination tab present as a Quick link or check the latest news ticker on the home page.
- Find the relevant list under the ‘Re-scrutiny Results’. There will be a list of each semester along with multiple lists of certain courses.
- You will find the results as the list of register numbers alongside the name of the paper, and the result of the re-scrutiny, displaying ‘No Change’ or the stipulated changed marks.
KKHSOU Results 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How much percentage is stipulated by the University for qualifying in the KKHSOU examination?
A minimum of 35% marks is a must for qualifying for the KKHSOU examination. It includes marks obtained in the term-end semester and home assignments of each course.
Q2. How a candidate can apply for the original/provisional certificate?
After passing all the semester exams, the student of KKHSOU can apply for the original/ provisional certificate. It requires the submission of copies of exam admit cards, results, and mark sheets along with the application form. The application fee for the original/provisional certificate has to be deposited through challan.
Q3. What is the official email ID of Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University (KKHSOU)?
The official Email address of KKHSOU is [email protected]