NRA CET 2024: CET stands for Common Eligibility Test conducted by National Recruitment Agency, hence also referred to as NRA CET. Candidates qualifying for NRA CET are further shortlisted for various Group-B and Group-C non-technical and non-gazette posts. NRA CET mainly provides transparent screening and eliminates multiple tests. It is a preliminary test to screen the candidates suitable at the first level of various SSC, RRB, and IBPS recruitment exams. In due course of time, NRA is expected to overtake the responsibility of tier-I online exams from the government recruitment bodies.
Check all the relevant details associated with NRA CET 2024 such as application form, examination date, pattern, eligibility criteria, etc. within this post:
NRA CET 2024 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||To be announced|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||To be announced|
|Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|NRA CET 2024 Exam||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
NRA CET 2024 Application Form
The first step toward participating in NRA CET 2024 examination begins with filling out the application form that will be released online on the official website of NRA CET. First, the candidates have to register themselves, and then the online application form will be provided to them. Given below are the steps to register and then fill out the application form:
- Visit the website and then register yourself creating a unique user ID and password.
- Log in using the user ID and password and fill in the application form details as asked therein.
- The application form asks for details such as personal information, academic qualification, correspondence address, etc.
- This is followed by uploading the photograph and signature in the specified format and size.
- Check all the details carefully and rectify if needed.
- Proceed to pay the application fee online and finally submit the application form at the end.
- Remember to keep a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Candidates fulfilling these criteria are eligible to attempt the NRA CET:
- Educational qualification: NRA CET is conducted at three different levels i.e. Graduate Degree, Higher Secondary, and Matriculation level. Thus, the candidates who are graduates, class XII, or X pass are eligible to apply.
- Age limit: The candidate must be ranging between 18-25 years of age while applying for the NRA CET 2024. However, relaxation will be provided in the upper age limit for the candidates of reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PwD, etc. as per the rule.
- Number of attempts: There is no restriction on the number of attempts one can make for taking the एग्जाम,
In order to appear for NRA CET 2024, aspirants have to satisfy a few eligibility requirements which are provided below:
- A common Entrance Test will be organized to recruit candidates for different posts under Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), and Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
- Candidates applying for the entrance test.
- Number of CET papers: 3 (Levels: class 10, class 12, and graduation)
- Exam mode: Online CBT mode
- Language of paper: 12 major Indian languages including English and Hindi.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Queries (MCQs)
|NRA CET Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||25||50|
|Language (English, Hindi, etc.)||25||50|
NRA CET Score
- The scores of the Common Entrance Test (CET) will be valid for 3 years.
- The CET score of the candidate will be applicable in all the central government recruiting agencies.
- Aspirants will get two additional chances to improve their marks or scores and the best scores will be considered by the concerned department.
- The score acquired by the successful CET individuals can be used by State Governments as well.
NRA CET 2024 Result
The result for the NRA CET 2024 examination will be hosted in the form of a Scorecard through online mode. The scorecard will have a validity of 3 years. Aspirants should seek a job opportunity in his/ her desired government or public department by giving an interview or more evaluation exams.
The examination authorities will publish the NRA CET 2024 Outcome through their web page only, so each and everyone appeared candidate should keep an eye on the official website of NRA.
NRA CET 2024 Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What will be the procedure of selection after qualifying for NRA CET 2024?
After clearing the NRA CET 2024, the candidate enters the next levels of respective recruitment exams conducted by corresponding recruitment agencies – SSC, RRB, and IBPS.
Q2. How is NRA CET better than the current system?
NRA CET is an umbrella examination system that allows candidates for a wide range of posts. It saves a lot of time and money for SSC, RRB, and IBPS candidates. Also, it enables the acceleration of the recruitment process of SSC, IBPS, and RRB agencies.
Q3. Would NRA release an answer key to NRA CET?
Yes, after the successful completion of the examination of NRA CET. the answer key will be released on the official website of NRA CET.
Q4. Would NRA shut the working of IBPS, RRB, and SSC?
No, the agencies like IBPS, RRB, and SSC will keep conducting recruitment exams as per the vacancies posted by the government. Only the first-level screening exam for recruitment will be held by NRA itself.
Q5. Will the exams like TETs and UPSC also be conducted by NRA?
No, NRA will be conducting the exams only for SSC, RRB, and IBPS.
1 thought on “NRA CET 2024 Application Form, Pattern, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility”
WHAT IS THE FEES OF NRA CET APPLICATION FORM ?