KSOU B.Ed 2022: Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) manages Karnataka State Open University B.Ed entrance test in favor of B.Ed. admission. This university was established for the University of Distance Education as a familiar university of DEC, New Delhi. Contenders who are looking for admission in two year Bachelors in Instruction course can apply for the KSOU B.Ed. entrance test. Every year KSOU organizes a test for Bachelors in Education (B.Ed) for individuals. Applicants are required to qualify in the Karnataka B.Ed. CET Entrance Test or examination to receive admission into the KSOU B.Ed. course.
KSOU B.Ed 2022: Important Dates
|Start the Application form submission||March 2022|
|The end date of the Application Form submission||April 2022|
|last date to submit the application fee||April 2022|
|Examination date||To be updated|
|Announced the result||To be updated|
- The minimum age of applying 19 years.
- Qualified the Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- The minimum mark required for the reserved category is 40% in graduation.
KSOU B.Ed 2022 Application Form
To make a career in the teaching field applicant have to pass 2 years B.Ed. program from a recognized university, to appear for Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) B.Ed entrance test. Students must ensure their eligibility for examination before applying for the entrance test of Karnataka B.Ed. entrance test. Before start, the application process read the notification provisions in the official portal carefully. The applicant uses the details like educational details, Name, Date of Birth and other Details Register yourself by providing. After that candidate needs to upload scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the given format. In the given information, Male applicant must upload their right-hand thumb impression while Female applicants upload scanned images of left-hand thumb.
- The application fee for General category students is Rs.1000/-
- For OBC/EBC/WBC category: Rs.750/-
- The fee for SC/ST category: RS.500/-
- The examination authority will provide a 2 Hr duration of the exam.
- In the Karnataka State Open University B.Ed. entrance, test MCQ type questions will be asked & every question carry one mark
- In the Karnataka State Open University B.Ed. entrance, no provision of negative marking.
|Subjects||No. Of Question|
|Teaching aptitude and attitude||30|
KSOU B.Ed 2022 Counseling
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
For Category-I, Category-IIA, Category-IIB, Category-IIIA, Category-IIIB Quota, and SC/ST Category KSOU B.Ed Counseling will begin. After the entrance test, the merit list is acknowledged. On the official website, contenders will check their merit list. After the positive completion of the exams, the KSOU B.ed CET University B.Ed Rank List will be declared.
Document s required during counseling
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Teaching Certificate
- Applicants will need to get 3 copies of the above documents attested by a gazetted officer of the Government