JCECE 2024: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is managed by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for admission into various UG courses offered by the colleges in the state of Jharkhand. With the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2024). To take admission in Engineering, Medical and Animal Husbandry & other courses like B.E/B. Tech, B.V.Sc. /AH, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture candidate applies for JCECE 2024. This entrance exam managed by in the online mode where a computer system will be allotted to the students. They will be given 3 hours to finish the exam. Aspirants check this post to collect detailed information about JCECE 2024.
JCECE 2024: Important Dates
|The application form will available||April 2024|
|Release the Cut-off date to apply||May 2024|
|Issue the Admit card||May 2024|
|Announcement of the entrance exam||June 2024|
|announcement of the Result||June 2024|
|Organizes the Counselling||July 2024|
- To apply for this exam Only Indian nationals candidate can apply & also have a domicile of Jharkhand i.e. he/she must be a local/permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- The age of the applicant should fall between 17 years and 22 years as on 1 July 2024 for agriculture and forestry course.
- For the B.Tech course, however, no such age restrictions will be applicable to those opting.
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old as on 31 December 2024 for animal husbandry courses.
For B.Tech/B.E Course:
- Qualify 12th class from a recognized board with physics or mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of the subjects biotechnology/biology/chemistry/ /technical vocation with minimum 45% marks in the mentioned subjects.
For Agriculture & Forestry Course:
- The applicant completes the 12th class with either PCM subject group or PCB subject group from a recognized board.
For Animal Husbandry Course:
- Qualified 12th class with PCB subject group.
JCECE 2024 Application Form
In the given time & date candidates may access the JCECE application form online as well as offline mode. In the application filling process. There are a few stages to complete the application process such as Uploading necessary Images, Registration, Filling the Application form, Application Fee payment, Final submission of the application form, and lastly printing of the application form. They have to upload prescribed images and make payment of the fee for a successful application. Every student should keep in his/her mind that the Aadhaar card is essential for filling the form. Candidate has to scan their photograph and signature according to the given size and dimensions which will require to be uploaded on the online application. The first Candidate attaches all the requisite documents and send it to the respective authority.
|Streams/Subject||General/ BC-I and II||SC/ST|
|PCB||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|PCM||Rs. 900||Rs. 450|
|PCMB||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500|
- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination through Online (Computer-based mode)
- In the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, applicant get 3
- Hindi & English will use in the question paper.
- Only Objective (MCQs types) questions will ask.
- For marking the right answer applicant, get the one mark.
- For the wrong answer 1/4th, marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry||150 (50 questions from each)||150|
|Biology or Physics, Chemistry||150 (50 questions from each)||150|
|Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||200 (50 questions from each)||200|
JCECE 2024 Counseling
Before register for the JCECE Counselling session first candidates check their result by visiting the official website of the JCECEB. The authority will publish a merit list scored based on the marks by the candidates. Only the eligible students can attend the counselling.
Document s required during counseling
- if applicable also have a Caste certificate issued by SDO or equivalent,
- One passport size photograph
- Admit card of entrance exam
- Carry 10th class mark sheet, Admit Card, and passing certificate
- Carry 12th class mark sheet, Admit Card, and passing certificate
- Must have a Local resident certificate issued by SDO or equivalent
- if applicable must have a Disability certificate by Medical Superintendent or equivalent,
Syllabus of JCECE 2024
- Physics: magnetic effects of current and magnetism, the behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, kinematics, Physical world and measurement, laws of motion, work, the motion of the system of particles and rigid body, gravitation, properties of bulk matter, current electricity, energy and power, oscillations and waves, electromagnetic and alternating currents, electromagnetic waves, optics, etc.
- Chemistry: p-block elements, the structure of the atom, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Redox reactions, hydrogen, s-block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), some p-block elements, environmental chemistry, d and f block elements, coordination compounds
- equilibrium, solid-state, solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, Some basic concepts of chemistry, chemical bonding and molecular structure, states of matter, gases and liquids, thermodynamics,
- Mathematics: permutations & theorem, binomial theorem, sequence and series, Sets, relations & functions, trigonometric functions, linear inequalities, the principle of mathematical induction, complex numbers and quadratic equations, straight lines, introduction to three-dimensional geometry, limits and derivatives, mathematical reasoning, etc.
- Biology: plant physiology, human physiology, Diversity in the living world, the structural organization in animals and plants, cell: structure and function, sexual reproduction, etc.