KVPY Admit Card 2023 Details and Steps to Download
The KVPY Admit Card 2023 will be released in the month of October 2023. Department of Science and Technology (DST) Government of India will be the managing authority of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY). This exam is organized for providing scholarships up to the pre-Ph.D level to the selected candidates. Below is the article has given having all the important information about KVPY Admit Card 2023 Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, etc.
KVPY Admit Card 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of Admit Card||October 2023|
|Exam Date||November 2023|
|Announcement of Result||December 2023|
|Interview Round||January 2023|
KVPY Admit Card 2023
- Admit Card will be issued by the exam conducting authority through online mode.
- By using their “USER ID” & “Password”, candidates will get their Hall Ticket.
- Candidates can download their admit card from the month of October 2023.
- The admit card contains the name of the candidate, roll number, exam center venue, exam date & time, category, etc.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Contents of KVPY Admit Card 2023
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Date & Time of Exam
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
Steps to download KVPY Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website and find the link for Admit Card.
- A new page will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Fill your “User ID” & “Password” and click on the “Login” button.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Check the details properly and download it.
- Take a print copy of it for further procedure.
Document required along with KVPY Admit Card 2023
- Photo ID card or School Id
- Two Passport Size Photograph
- The exam will be conducted online (computer-based test) mode.
- The duration of the examination will be three hours.
- The question paper will be of two sections: PART I & PART II having objective type questions.
- The exam will be conducted both in English & Hindi Language.
- The question paper will be total of 100 marks.
- In PART I, one mark will be given to the candidates for the correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- In PART II, two marks will be awarded for each correct response and 0.5 marks will be deducted for the wrong response.
- There is no prescribed syllabus for this exam.
- The syllabus will consist of the PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology) Subjects.
- The Syllabus will be comprised of the topics & chapters of the Class 10th/11th/12th/1st year of B.Sc/BS/B.Stat/B.Math/MS/Int. M.Sc.
KVPY Admit Card 2023: Preparation tips
- Know the complete syllabus & exam pattern at the very first.
- Give equal attention to each subject and manage the time as well.
- Solve last year question paper, practice mock test & sample paper.
- Stay fit & healthy and maintain your health.
- Choose the best books & study material.
- In the last movement, revision is the best.