KVPY Registration 2021: Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility- Apply Online
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
KVPY Registration 2021 will be started from the month of July 2021. The KVPY programme aims to help in developing the best scientific talent for research & development in the country. Department of Science and Technology (DST) Government of India conducts Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna (KVPY). Below is the article has given having all the important information about KVPY Registration 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc.
KVPY Registration 2021
- KVPY Online Registration link will be provided here.
KVPY 2021 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||2nd week of August 2021|
|Application Form Filling last date||1st week of September 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of October 2021|
|Exam Date||1st week of November 2021|
|The announcement of Result||4th week of November 2021|
|Interview Round||3rd week of January 2020|
KVPY Registration 2021 Details
- The application form should be filled in with personal and academic details, choosing the test centers.
- Upload your Photo, Signature and other certificates as applicable.
- Candidates should also have to pay the application fee. The fee must be paid only at the KVPY portal.
- Once the payment is made successfully and the application submitted, the payment cannot be refunded.
For Stream SA:
- Candidates who studied in Class 11th (science stream) must apply for this exam and have passed class 10th with Mathematics & Science subjects & secure minimum 80% marks in aggregate (70% marks for SC/ST/PwD).
For Stream SB:
- Candidates who enrolled in 1st year of the UG program in Basic Science (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology) leading to B.Sc/BS/B.Math./B.Stat./MS/Int. M.Sc) can apply for this exam.
- Candidates have to score at least 60% marks in the 10+2 examination (50% marks for SC/ST/PwD category).
For Stream SX:
- Candidates, those studied in class 12th (science subjects) with Mathematics & Science subjects (PCB) can apply scoring minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Science subjects (PCB) in Class 12th (50% for SC/ST/PwD).
- Candidates also have to obtain at least 80% marks in aggregate in class 10th (70% marks for SC/ST/PwD).
Steps to apply KVPY Registration 2021
- Visit the official website link and navigate the link to fill KVPY Registration 2021.
- Click on the link “Click here for Registration”.
- Fill your name, DOB, email id, mobile number, studying class, select stream, nationality & specify citizenship and click on the “Submit” button.
- “User ID” & “Password” will be sent to your registered Email ID or Mobile No.
- Login with the “User ID” & “Password”.
- Fill your personal, qualification, and exam city preference.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, and other certificates as applicable.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Select the payment mode and pay the application fee through online/ offline mode.
- Candidates can check their application status after two days.
- Take the printout of the application form.
Specifications of documents to be uploaded
- The size of the photograph & signature should not be more than 80KB.
- The size of the caste certificate size must be 300KB.
- The photograph & signature should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- The caste certificate size must be in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 for the General category.
- The application fee is Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PwD category.
- The application fee can be paid through Credit Card /ATM Debit Card / Net Banking.
- The application fee can also be paid by downloading challan from the application portal.
- No other means of payment is acceptable.
- On the basis of the performance in the KVPY Aptitude Test, candidates will be called for the selection procedure.
- An interview round will be included in the selection process.
- The interview round will be held in the month of January 2021.
- Through email/website, the candidates will be informed about interview dates, time & venue.
- The scholarship will be provided to the successful candidates, after the successful completion of the entrance exam & interview round.
- There will be a panel of the interviewer from all the subjects of science.
- It will ask questions from the subjects which you have studied in the 11th standard.
Documents required at the time of Interview
- KVPY Registration 2021 Interview Call Letter
- KVPY Registration 2021 Admit Card
- KVPY Registration 2021 Application Form
- 10th & 12th Original Marks Sheet
- Category Certificate
- A Self-Appraisal form
- Study certificate form
KVPY Registration 2021: Important Points
- The application form will be issued through online mode only.
- The registration will be started from the month of August 2021.
- You have to compress the file & then upload it if the scanned document size will exceed.
- To pay the fee through offline mode, you have to download the Challan & submit the fee.
- There is no need to submit the application by post.