LBS Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023- Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Application Fee: Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 application process is going to start very soon probably in August 2023. The application forms will be released online by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology. The applicants applying for Kerala B.Sc Nursing 2023 will be eligible to get admission in any public or private college all over Kerala state. The applicants interested to apply for B.Sc Nursing in Kerala can go through this article to get important details such as the application process, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
LBS Kerala B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|The registration process will start from||August 2023|
|Last date for the registration process||Last week of August 2023|
|Release of 1st Rank List||2nd week of September 2023|
Who is eligible to apply?
- The applicants must be Indian National. PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) candidates are also eligible to apply for LBS Kerala B.Sc nursing admission.
- The minimum age to apply for LBS Kerala B.Sc nursing is 17 years. There is no upper age limit for admission (except for in-service applicants).
- The upper age limit for in-service applicants is 46 years.
- The applicants must have passed 12th in Science stream from Kerala State Board of Education or any equivalent Board approved by the Kerala University of Health Science.
- They must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Biology, and English subjects.
- The candidates who belong to reserved categories will get 5% relaxation in the minimum aggregate. Meanwhile, the candidates who belong to SC/ST categories will be eligible for admission if they have passed all subjects under the qualifying examinations.
- As per the guidelines of the Kerala Government, there will be three categories of applicants eligible for admission- 1) Keralite, 2) NK-1 (Non-Keralite Category-1), and NK-2 (Non-Keralite Category-2).
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
LBS Nursing 2023 Important Links
|LBS Nursing & Paramedical Official Notification||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
LBS Kerala B.Sc Nursing Application Procedure
- First of all, the candidates have to register themselves with the LBS Centre for Science & Technology.
- You have to register as a “New Candidate” and need to enter the necessary details.
- Make sure you provide all genuine details as required in the application form.
- The application procedure also includes payment of the application fee which is an important step to complete.
- The candidates will be able to pay the application fee either online or offline mode.
- After the confirmation of the application fee, the candidates will get a unique registration ID and Password to use for further reference.
- Now, you have to log in to the website using these login credentials and complete the application form filling formalities by uploading the scanned images of your photograph and signature. You may also have to upload some other documents as specified by the admission authority.
- Now you can submit the application form to complete the application procedure.
- The application fee for the General category and In-Service candidates is Rs. 600/-.
- In the case of SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs. 300/-.
- The application fee can be paid online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or UPI.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet and Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Mark sheet of the respective qualifying exam.
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- A scanned copy of the certificate of Service (in the case of In-Service candidates).
Seat Allotment Procedure 2023
- The admission authority will release the rank list on its official website.
- The candidates need to register themselves for the seat allotment process where they have to select the option for the course as per their preference. The registration procedure will be accepted only through online mode.
- The applicants can register in different streams at the same time based on their qualifications and merit. They must choose the course and college as per their priorities.
- To register the options, the applicants need to visit the official website and log in to the student’s portal using the unique application No. & password.
- Click on submit after entering the options (course & college), you can take the printout of the options filled by you.
Check Also>> AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2023 Dates (OUT) Application Form
Seat Allotment and Payment of Fee
After receiving all the application forms, the admission authority will release the first list for seat allotment. The candidates who have been selected and allotted a seat have to pay a certain amount of fee for the course and college chosen by them. Payment of the fee will confirm the seat allotment for a particular course and college.
The candidates who are still pending with the allotment of the seat can wait for the release of the 2nd allotment list. If your name has been selected in the list, and you are satisfied with the option allotted to you, then you must delete all the other options (that had been registered by you) to not allocate another seat in the round of allotment.
The candidates must note that once the seat is allotted in the 2nd round then they will not be able to choose the previously allotted seat. They have to take admission in a particular course and college that has been allotted to them in the 2nd allotment list.
If you have any further query then you can visit the official website to solve your query.