MA Time Table 2024 See the MA Previous / Final Year Exam Dates 2024 for both the theoretical and practical portions of the examination right here. The University will administer yearly examinations in accordance with the MA Previous/Final Year Exam Scheme 2024 for MA candidates. Year after year, in the months of March and April, the institution will have its examinations. In the year 2024, the institution will hold all of its exams at the same time.
After obtaining the schedule, candidates may begin preparing for the exam in order to get the highest possible result. Students who have registered for MA examinations will begin taking them in March; they may get the exam schedule by clicking on the link provided below. You may obtain a timetable from the provided URL; however, the institution has not yet made a schedule downloadable. It will be available for download to all participants in the near future.
MA Time Table 2024: Syllabus
A growing need for arts and culture experts is being created since arts and culture are becoming more prevalent in many fields—be it entertainment, athletics, journalistic, or any other. Furthermore, Art has always been an intriguing choice of study for individuals who wish to view the globe through the lens of a vivid imagination. As a result, the MA degree program has become a highly popular Master’s program in India as well as internationally.
There are a variety of concentrations that one may select from while pursuing an MA degree program, with some being more fashionable than others depending on the individual. Numerous institutions in India, on the other hand, demand you to complete a bachelor’s degree in the field of specialty that you would like to pursue during in the MA degree term. The most fascinating aspect of the degree program is that it is commonly accessible in all regions – English, Hindi, and other regional languages – making it accessible to people from all over the world. Therefore, applicants may complete the course in whatever medium they find most convenient for them. Correspondence and part-time study options are also available for the M.A degree program.
MA Time Table 2024: Examination Schedule
|MA HISTORY||History||To be Announced|
|MA HISTORY||Approaches of History||To be Announced|
|MA HISTORY||History of Region||To be Announced|
|MA HISTORY||Medieval Societies – Ii||To be Announced|
|MA HISTORY||Colonial India – 2 (1757-1857)||To be Announced|
|MA HISTORY||Modern World – Ii||To be Announced|
|MA ENGLISH||Critical Theory – Ii||To be Announced|
|MA ENGLISH||Literature in English||To be Announced|
|MA ENGLISH||American Literature||To be Announced|
|MA ENGLISH||History of Literature||To be Announced|
|MA ENGLISH||Indian Writing in English||To be Announced|
|MA ECONOMICS||International Trade and Finance||To be Announced|
|MA ECONOMICS||Internationals Economics||To be Announced|
|MA ECONOMICS||Micro Economic Analysis||To be Announced|
|MA ECONOMICS||Economics of Growth and Development||To be Announced|
|MA ECONOMICS||Mathematical Economics||To be Announced|
|MA ECONOMICS||Financial Institutions and Markets – Ii||To be Announced|
- Applicants to the Master of Arts program will get an in-depth understanding of the subject in which they have chosen to pursue their studies. The following are the qualifying requirements for a Master’s degree curriculum:
- Candidates of a bachelor’s degree (ideally in the arts) with a least 3- or 4-year length (10+2+3 or 10+2+4) or it’s comparable (10+2+4). University degrees awarded by universities that have been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India are required.
- A minimal level of 55 percent overall in the last year of high school.
- All subjects from the first to 4th semester must be passed by applicants following a three-year degree course; however, all subjects from the first to sixth semester are required to be passed by applicants pursuing a four-year graduate program.
- Communication abilities are excellent.
- Competencies in problem-solving.
- Competencies in Management.
- Considering the possibility of facts and figures.
- Dedicated to a certain goal.
- The ability to operate under pressure.
- Passionate about things on an intellectual level.
- The person who is always ready to Learn.
- Ability to organize one’s time.
- Skills in dealing with people.
MA Admission process
The following is a short overview of the admissions process for the MA Program, which includes:
- A. applicants first should take a test an admissions test before being considered for admission to the course. Most colleges and institutions need students to take an entrance test in order to be admitted to their MA courses.
- Sometimes universities may offer direct admission based on the results of an admissions test; however, many institutions utilize extra matches of choosing, including such group conversations and individual interviews, to choose who will be admitted to the university in the end.
- Applicants must make the grade administered by the university/admissions institution in order to proceed through the first round, which will then be decided by their points in the previous session.
MA Subject Specialization
- MA.in Language (English, French, German, Hindi, Spanish, Chinese/ Mandarin, Greek, Japanese, and Latin)
- MA(Political Science)
- MA(Communication Studies)
- MA(Religious Studies)
- MA(Library & Information Science)
- MA(Teaching Education)
- MA(International Relations)