MAH AAC CET 2023: A Common entrance test called MAH AAC CET (Maharashtra Applied Arts and Crafts Common Entrance Test) will be conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. Admission into Undergraduate Visual Arts courses will be provided through MAH AAC CET. The official dates for the MAH AAC CET have been announced. The candidates can fill the application form of MAH AAC CET 2023 before the last date.
MAH AAC CET 2023: Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||2nd week of February 2023|
|Application form ends on||4th week of March 2023|
|Selection of CET Center for Practical Exam after payment of Fees||1st week of February 2023|
|Issue of Hall Ticket||3rd week of April 2023|
|Date of Practical Exam (Object, Design, Memory)||2nd week of May 2023|
|Date of General Knowledge Exam Paper (Online)||2nd week of May 2023|
|Evaluation of Practical and General Knowledge Exam Paper||3rd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2023|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2023|
- Candidates of any age having Indian nationality can apply.
- Passed or appearing candidates in the HSC/!2th standard examination can apply for MAH AAC CET 2023.
- A Candidate can claim only one type of Maharashtra State Candidature Type i.e. from Type A to E.
- Type A: Passed SSC and HSC from Maharashtra state (Either Domicile of Maharashtra and/or is born in Maharashtra).
- Type B: Candidates (if not in Type A) whose father or mother is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra
- Type C: Candidates (if not in Type A or B) whose one of the parents are an employee of the Government of India and who has been posted and reported to duty in Maharashtra State before the last date for submission of Application Form for CAP
- Type D: A Candidate (if not in Type A/B/C) whose Father or Mother is an employee or retired employee of the Government of Maharashtra or Government of Maharashtra Undertaking.
- Type E: Candidates passing SSC and/or HSC Examination from a recognized institution located in a disputed Maharashtra Karnataka Border Area and whose Mother tongue is Marathi.
MAH AAC CET 2023 Application Form
The Application form will be released by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai and will be available online on the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. To apply for admission to First Year of Full Time Professional Undergraduate Visual Art Courses (Fine Art and Applied Art), the interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website. The direct link to fill the application form is provided on the “Application Form” page. Register first to be allowed to submit the application fee. The applications should reach the board website before the last date set by the Cell.
Check Also: MAH B.Ed CET Application Form 2023
|For general category candidates of Maharashtra state||Rs. 1700/-|
|Candidates of backward class categories||Rs. 1200/-|
- It is mandatory to appear all the papers in the CET.
- General Knowledge paper will be objective type.
- The duration for Paper I and IV will be 1 hour each.
- Duration for Paper-II and III will be 1 hour 30 minutes each.
- Paper, I, II, and III will be 50 Marks while Paper-IV will be 40 marks.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Marks per Question|
|I||Object Drawing Practical||1||50|
|III||Memory Drawing Practical||1||5|
|IV||General Knowledge (Online)||40||1|
- The Provisional Vacancy Position for CAP II and III will be released by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai.
- Candidates are advised to check all the important information regarding counseling from the official website.