MAH MCA CET 2024: Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test is a state-level exam governed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra for admission in the first year or 2nd-year lateral entry in MCA program. The admission will be offered on the basis of the MCA CET score. Various institutes of Maharashtra will grant admission and the seats will be allotted through a Common Admission Process. Students can get admission in various Government and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra. Check the complete information of the MAH MCA CET 2024 exam, including eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application form, syllabus, etc.
MAH MCA CET 2024 Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of March 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd week of April 2024|
|Admit Card||3rd week of May 2024|
|Entrance Exam||last week of May 2024|
|Result||2nd week of June 2024|
|Admission Process||June 2024|
MAH MCA CET 2024 Application Form
Candidates can avail the application form through online mode. Students are instructed to fill in all the details carefully in the application form. Register on the official website by entering all the relevant details. There is no offline mode is available for applying. After that, the registration number and password will be generated. Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode. Upload the scanned images of the signature and photograph as per the specifications required. Take a printout of the complete filled form for the admission procedure.
- Graduation in any discipline of minimum 3 years duration from a University recognized by UGC or AIU with not less than 50% marks (45% marks for SC, ST, OBC, SBC, VJDT NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D) & PWD candidates of Maharashtra state).
- Mathematics must be studied at the intermediate or at the graduate level.
- For direct admission in the second year are required to pass the bachelor’s degree in computer applications/IT/CS.
- Candidates appearing final year exam of the qualifying examination can also apply.
Payment can be made through credit card/debit card, net banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets.
|For all students, those belong to Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category students from Maharashtra State and J & K Migrant.||Rs. 1000/-|
|For students belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJDT NT(A), OBC, SBC, NT(B), NT(C), NT(D)] & Persons with Disability.||Rs. 800/-|
- Exam Mode: Online
- Number of Papers: 2 papers of General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC).
- Question Paper Type: Objective type.
- Question Paper Language: English only.
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 4 marks will be provided, and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Paper||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Paper 1: General Aptitude||25||100|
|Paper 2: Computer Concepts||25||100|
Mah MCA CET 2024 Hall Ticket (Admit Card)
- Admit cards will be available on the official website of DTE, Maharashtra.
- Login to their account using registration number/roll number, password/DOB to download the admit card.
- The result will be available on the official website of DTE Maharashtra in the second week of April 2024 tentatively.
- Candidates can check the result by entering the registration number and roll number.
The counselling will be held in various rounds. The authority prepares the merit list as per the marks of the candidates in the entrance exam. Students will attend the MAH MCA Counselling 2024 as per the merit list. The counselling will be expected to be commenced in the month of April or May 2024.
- The test syllabus will include two sections.
- The syllabus consists of the topics from General Aptitude (GA) and Computer Concepts (CC).
- The general aptitude section will have topics like Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Arithmetic, etc.
- The computer concepts section will consist of Computer Basics, Data Representation, etc.
Official Website: http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/