UKSEE 2018 UTU Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern
UKSEE: Uttarakhand State Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) is a state-level admission exam popular as UKSEE for the admission of B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), M.C.A, and lateral entry to II year MCA, B.Tech in different private, self-financed and government colleges of Uttarakhand.
Available branches for B. Tech program in government and private colleges of Uttarakhand are as:
- Applied Electrical and Instrumentation
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Communication Engineering
- Bio-Chem. Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology
- Industrial Production Engineering
UKSEE 2018 Important Dates
|Application Form Availability (Offline)||First week of May 2018|
|Last Date for submission of application forms||Third week of May 2018|
|Dispatch of Admit Card||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||First week of June 2018|
|Counselling Starts||Third week of June 2018|
|B. Pharma||Passed 10+2 Examination with Physics & Chemistry along with one of the subject (Mathematics, Biology, Technical Vocational, Biotechnology).|
|BHMCT||Passed Class 12th or equivalent with at least 50% Marks.|
|B. Pharma (Lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy of 2 years after 10+2) or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks.|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||Passed BCA, BSC (IT & Computer Science) with Maths as core subjects at 10+2 level.|
|B.Tech (lateral Entry)||Passed Diploma from an AICTE approved institution in appropriate branch of engineering/ technology with minimum 45% Marks (40% in case of reserved category). OR
Passed B.Sc. Degree with at least 45% Marks and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject (40% in case of reserved category).
|MCA||Passed Bachelor Degree with Mathematics at intermediate level or at graduate level & obtained minimum 60% marks.|
UKSEE 2018 Application Form Fee
- 1000/- (For General candidate) for brochure and application form
- 500 (For SC/ST candidate) with Rs. 125 additional as handling charges.
UKSEE 2018 Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Physics & Chemistry||150||2 ½ hours|
|2||Mathematics||75||1 ½ hours|
|3||Biology||75||1 ½ hours|
|4||Aptitude Test For General Awareness (BHMCT)||75||1 ½ hours|
|5||Aptitude Test For MCA||100||2 ½ hours|
|6||Aptitude Test For Engg. Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours|
|7||Aptitude Test For Pharmacy Diploma Holder (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours|
|8||Aptitude Test For B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours|
|9||Aptitude Test For MCA (Lateral Entry)||75||1 ½ hours|
UKSEE Admit Card 2018
- Admit Card will be sent to the candidates through online mode from the fourth week of May 2018 (tentative).
- No Admit card will be send to the candidates.
- Preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
UKSEE 2018 Result
- Result will declare in the official site of UKSEE along with the answer key in the first week of June 2018 (tentative).
- A separate merit list will be prepared for each programme based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance exam.
UKSEE/UTU Counselling 2018
- The counselling procedure will be started, after the declaration of the merit list.
- Counselling will be begun from the third week of June 2018 (tentative).
- Candidate have to submit Rs. 1000 as a counselling fee in the form of DD in favor of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun at the time of counselling.
- The lateral entry seats will be filled by the Uttarakhand candidates only.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2018 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2018 Score Card
- ID proof
Note- For more details regarding UKSEE 2018(UTU Entrance Exam), Candidates are requested to visit official website of UTU.