Manipal University Application Form 2022: The Univeresity conducts an admission test called OET. It is a University level entrance exam. The exam provides admissions in various UG and PG courses in the field of pharmacy, engineering and many other programmes. Manipal University OET Application Form 2021 will be released soon. Candidates, who wish to appear for this exam, will have to fill and submit the application form before the last date. Admission in MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ MCh courses will be done through NEET scores. Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria set by Manipal University. Check more details about Manipal University Application Form here.
Manipal University Application Form 2022 Dates
For B.Tech Course
|Starting of Online application form||2nd week of October 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd to last week of March 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of April 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of May 2022|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2022|
For other courses:
|Courses||Application Last Date|
|B.Tech (LE)||1st week of May 2022|
|B.Arch||last week of May 2022|
|B.Sc Nursing/BPT/BOT||last week of May 2022|
|B.Com/BA (Media & Communication)/BHM/BBA/B.Sc||3rd week of March 2022|
|BA (Humanities)/MA||1st week of May 2022|
|M.Tech||2nd week of May 2022|
|MBA||1st week of June 2022|
Manipal University Application Form
Candidates have to fill application form of to appear in the entrance exam. The application will be available probably in the month of October. The application form will be available via online mode only. Candidates should submit their filled in application completed in all respects before the due date. Applicants have to submit the application fee in order to complete the application form. Keep the printout of the application form for future use.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
|B.Tech||12th or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Mathematics & English along with Chemistry, biology, biotechnology or any technical vocational subject with 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subject and 50% marks in MU OET.|
|Lateral B.Tech||Passed 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics. and Degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks.|
|M.Tech||Passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate.
50% marks in MU OET.
|BBA||Passed 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks.|
|MDS||Must have passed BDS or equivalent degree recognized by DCI.
50% marks in MU OET.
Manipal University Application Form Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 600.
- The entrance exam fee is Rs. 1400/-.
- The Fee can be paid through demand draft in the favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal/Udupi.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English & General Aptitude||30|
|For B.Tech (Lateral)|
|Communication Skills in English||20|
MU OET 2022 Admit Card
- Admit Card will be generated within 24 hours after candidates have booked exam schedule through the official website of the university.
- The admit card will contain all the details like the address of the exam centre, exam date & timing, candidates name & roll number, etc.
- Admit card will also be sent through email in the email ID provided by candidates.
MUOET 2022 Result
- The Result will be provided online only through the official website of the university.
- The result will be declared on or before last week of May 2022.
- Candidates are suggested to take printouts of the results.
MU OET 2022 Counselling
- Counselling process will start from the first week of June 2022.
- Select the counselling venue at the time of exam slot booking.
- Venue & schedule will be posted on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be called according to their ranks.
- Candidates will be asked to choose a seat from available choices.
Documents required at the time of counselling are listed below:
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- MU OET Score Card
- MU OET Admit Card
- Category certificate (if required)
- Character certificate
MU OET 2022 Syllabus
Syllabus for B.Tech and other courses will comprise several topics. Topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and General English based on 10+2 level followed by major 10+2 Boards/ universities.
- Mathematics: Differentiation, Integration, Probability, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem, Analytical Geometry, Limits & Continuity, Partial Functions, Logarithms, Trigonometry, Vectors, Circles, etc.
- Physics: Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Measurement, Kinematics, Rotational Motion and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Optics, Modern Physics, Electronic Devices, Properties of Matter, Force and Motion, Work and Energy, Heat and Thermodynamics, Current Electricity and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Communication Systems & Experimental Skills.
- Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry & Organic Chemistry.
- Biology: General Biology Topics, Botany, Zoology, etc.
- General English: It includes spotting of errors, vocabulary, sentence improvement etc.
Manipal University Application Form: Important Points
- Students can get admission in engineering, pharmacy, architecture, management, hotel management and many other courses.
- You can apply through online mode now.
- You can submit the form till the last date as per your selected course.
- The application fee is Rs.600 & for entrance test, the fee is Rs. 1400.
- If the courses you have opted for fall in the same group, then you can fill in your choices in one single application form.
- You will need to fill out separate applications if you opt for courses in different groups.
- The eligibility criteria are different for all courses.
- The exam will be organized through online mode.
- There is no process of negative marking except for M.Tech courses.
- One mark will be deducted for M.Tech course as negative marking.
- Check the syllabus in the above section of the syllabus.
- The admission will depend on the course you opt while filling up the examination and admission criteria of the course.