Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023: To provide admission in the ITI program offered by colleges of Maharashtra state, Directorate of Vocational Education & Training (DVET), Maharashtra releases the notification. Most probably, the application form will be made available from June onward. We will also provide all the latest updates about Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 so the candidates won’t face any sort of trouble in order to participate in the admission process. Check here for details about Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 such as application form, counseling, Merit list, etc.
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Updates
- Maharashtra ITI application process will be started from the 1st week of June 2023.
- Check Here Maharashtra ITI Application form
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Receiving of application forms||last week of June 2023|
|Confirmation of Application and Login in College||1st week of July 2023|
|Declaration of 1st Merit List||1st week of July 2023|
|Objection for selected college||1st week of July 2023|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||2nd week of July 2023|
- Class 10th or 12th examination from a recognized institute is required to fill the application form.
- Candidates appearing for the final exam of the SSC, are also eligible for admission.
- After the release of the respective notification, trade-wise eligibility criteria will be provided to candidates.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 14 years.
|Nomadic Tribes (NT)-D||2%|
|Nomadic tribes (NT)-B||2.5%|
|Vimukt Jati/ Denotified Tribes (VJ/DT)||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes (NT)-C||3.5%|
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 Application Form
Aspirants can apply from the official website of the Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra. Visit the official website (i.e. http://www.dvet.gov.in/) and register to fill the Application Form. Fill all required details in the Application Form correct and complete details after reading instructions successfully. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in specified size and format. Pay the application fee online mode. Submit the application form and also can take the printout of it for future use. Candidates should submit their forms before the last date of application. Applications, which are submitted after the given deadline, won’t be accepted by the authority.
- Candidates will be required to pay the application fee for the entrance examination.
- The application fee for Unreserved/OBC- Rs.150/-
- For Outside Maharashtra state, the application fee will be Rs.300/-
- The application fee for SC/ST- Rs.100/-
- For Non-Residential Indians, the application fee will be Rs.500/-
- Candidates need to submit the application form offline, after making the payment of the application fee.
- Based on the performance in the entrance test organized by the respective authority, the candidates will be selected.
- In order to become eligible for admission into private and government ITI colleges of Maharashtra state, the candidates will be required to achieve a good rank.
Candidates who have obtained qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination will be shortlisted in the provisional Merit List. The Merit list will be available on the official website. Maharashtra ITI Merit List will display the name of the candidates. Candidates having any objection to the provisional Merit List can make an objection for correction. The final Merit List will publish through authority and these candidates will be call out for the counseling procedure.
Counseling and Seat Allotment
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The shortlisted candidates in the Merit List can only attend the Counseling Procedure. Visit the Counseling center on the provided schedule with all the required documents for verification at the counseling center. Candidates will get the seat as per the Application, preferences filled, and other factors. Later on, report at the allotted college on the Provided Schedule with all the required original documents and submit the admission fee.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Seat allotment letter.
- Birth certificate.
- HSC certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- SSC (Class X) mark sheet and certificate.
- Two passport-size photographs (must be recent).
- Address proof.
- Domicile certificate.
- Caste or category certificate.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023: Important Points
- The form will be accessible from the website i.e. www.dvet.gov.in.
- Candidates should read the information brochure before they apply for admission.
- Any mistakes committed by candidates in the form will lead to rejection of the same.
- Submit your form before the given deadline.
- At the last, take the printout of the form for future reference.