Rajasthan ITI 2022 Admission Form: To provide admission into the Industrial Training Institute in the state of Rajasthan for the academic year 2022-23, Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan will publish the notification about Rajasthan ITI Admission. Candidates will be able to fill the Application form online through here as per schedule. Check details about Rajasthan ITI Admission such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result, etc.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of application form submission||last week of June 2022|
|The closing of Submission of form||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling Date||August 2022|
- Need for candidates residing in the state of Rajasthan.
- Interested candidates no less than 15 years.
- Maximum Age Limitation 40 years
- Candidates must have completed the secondary or senior 8th standard, secondary level education.
- The age relaxation in the upper age will be as given below:
|War Widows||05 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 Application Form
Candidates are advised to must go through the eligibility criteria before filling Rajasthan ITI Online Application. The admission forms will be released by the Directorate of Technical Education. The application form for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2022 will be available on the official website. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility criteria and fill their application form.
Steps to fill Application Form
- The candidate will be required to visit the official website that is dte.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Hit on “admission” tab available on the home page of the organization.
- Select the “Higher and Technical Education Portal” link displayed on the next page.
- Hit on the “admissions 2022” tab displayed on the menu bar.
- Select “Government ITI Admission (Department of Technical Education (Training)” link from the drop-down list.
- Read complete instructions written on the next page.
- After that, hit on the “apply online” tab.
- Now, enter username and password and hit on the “log in” tab.
- The application form will be displayed on your computer screen where you have to fill it with your all essential information in a proper manner.
- Hit on the “submit” button for the submission of the application form.
- Take a printout copy also of the form for future use.
- Candidates will pay the application fee of Rs. 310.
- The application fee can be paid through the credit card, debit card or the KIOSK payment gateway.
- The application fee can also be paid through DD (in favor of the authority).
- The admission will be done based on the candidate’s academic marks.
- Fill application form to counseling before the last date.
- Candidates need to go to the related institute and fill the application form.
- After that, the counseling list will release to allotment Trade and Institute.
There will be some relaxation in the admission proceeding for the candidates who are
- Children of deceased/disabled ex-servicemen, including those killed/disabled during peacetime.
- Children of serving officers, serving jawans, ex-servicemen
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Merit List
- The admission will be done on the basis of the merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared by the organization on the basis of marks getting in the examination.
- The merit list will be updated on the official web portal.
- Candidates are advised to download it from the official website through online mode.
Rajasthan ITI 2022 Counselling
- After the completion of the counseling procedure, the Rajasthan ITI Result will be declared.
- Shortlisted contenders will go for completing the admission formalities in ITI College.
- Students belonging to the SC and ST category will be offered the reservation.
- There will be some reservation of seats for the ex-servicemen also
- There will be some quota for the applicants of the recognized orphanages
- 25 % of the total seats will be reserved for women candidates
- Candidates, under PWD category, will also be offered some quota in admission into the ITI colleges