MBA Admissions 2015 at NIT Karnataka
NIT (National Institute of Technology) Karnataka is waiting for applications for admissions in MBA full time for two years course (four semesters) for 2015-2017 sessions.
NIT Karnataka, Surathkal is one of the best technology universities in India. It was established in 1960 as Karnataka Regional Engineering College. This institute is established to provide good technological education, research and developmental activities.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admissions 2015 at NIT-K
Candidates applying for NITK should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (or CGPA of at least 6.5). For SC/ST candidates the marks should be at least 55% (or CGPA 6).
Admission will depend on the valid score produced in the CAT/GMAT 2014, GD and Personal Interview.
Percentage Weightage for numerous criteria
- CAT/GMAT Score – 70% (weightage)
- Group Discussion – 10% (weightage)
- Personal Interview – 10% (weightage)
- Wrong Experience – 10% (weightage)
GMAT score will be considered that has been produced on 24 months prior o the last date of application.
Selection Process for MBA Admissions 2015 at NIT-K
The selection for MBA course is done separately during March by the institute on the basis of above mentioned criteria.
Seats available for MBA program
- General Category – 32
- SC Category – 10
- ST Category – 5
- OBC Category – 17
- Total Seats – 64 (3% seats are reserved for PWD candidates).
The candidates applying for NIT Karnataka can download the application form from the official website NITK www.nitk.ac.in.
- Availability of application form online – 24th November 2014
- Last date of receiving completed application form – 12th January 2015
Required documents for admission
- Admission order issued by competent authority
- Original score card of CAT for MBA
- Original score card of appeared examination (1st to final year) along with two sets of photocopies
- DOB certificate in original (10th class)
- Certificates of bachelor’s degree or provisional pass certificate issued by the university
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC candidates
- Conduct certificate
- Certificate by employer in case of work experience
- Transfer certificate
- Certificate for PWD candidates
- Sponsorship certificate (as the case may be)
- Migration certificate