JEXPO 2023: JEXPO is popularly known as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic. It is a state-level examination conducted under the supervision of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Through is examination the eligible and successful applicants will get admission in the 1st year of diploma courses offered by numerous polytechnic colleges in West Bengal. Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses according to their rank. The interested applicants can check all the relevant details for JEXPO 2023 from this article below. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
JEXPO 2023 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form
||1st week of January 2022
|Last date to submit OMR Application
||3rd week of March 2022
|Last date to submit online Application
||4th week of March 2022
|Availability of Admit card
||3rd week of April 2022
||4th week of April 2022
|Publication of merit list/Result announcement
||3rd week of May 2022
|Starting of Counselling
||1st week of June 2022
List of Diploma Courses Offered
||Food Processing Technology
||Computer Science & Technology
||Computer Software Technology
||Medical Laboratory Technology
||Mechanical Engineering (Production)
||Electronics & Instrumentation Engg
||Modern Office Practice & Management
||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg
For JEXPO 2023
- Candidates can apply for JEXPO, who have either cleared class 10th with minimum 35% marks in aggregate or appear for the same.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For VOCLET 2023
- Candidates can apply, who have cleared 10+2 exam from WBSCT & VE & SD (VED) [erstwhile WBSCVET) or completed two years duration ITI after completion of Madhyamik or its equivalent exam.
- Appearing candidates are also welcome to apply.
JEXPO 2023 Application Form
JEXPO Application form will be available online and offline mode as well. As the offline mode, the OMR application form of JEXPO 2023 along with information bulletin will be available at various governments, self-financed & other polytechnic institutions of West Bengal. In the WB Polytechnic Application Form, fill all the necessary details like personal, qualification and many others. Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature. Take the printout of it, after filling the application form. Attach all the required documents with the application form and submit the completed application form to the designated polytechnic centers along with the required fees.
- The offline application fee will be Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The online application fee will be Rs. 450/- (Rs. 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- At the time of submitting the application at the designated center, the application fee shall be submitted via online mode.
- The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- The paper consists of two sections, i.e. Paper 1 – Mathematics and Paper 2 – Physics and Chemistry.
- The exam duration will be for two hours for each paper.
- The examination will be of 100 marks.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- 1 mark will be given to the candidates for the correct answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer, from the marks obtained for correct answers.
||Number of Questions
JEXPO 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card can be downloaded through the official link given on our website.
- The Admit Card will be released from the first week of April 2023.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to enter their application number.
- The admit card will contain details like the student’s roll number, name, exam venue, exam date, time and other exam-related details.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination venue.
JEXPO 2023 Result
- The West Bengal Polytechnic Result will be declared in the second week of May 2023.
- The result will be provided to students via online mode through the website.
- By entering the enrollment number or name, candidates can check their results.
- For further admission procedures, candidates are advised to take the printout of the result.
JEXPO 2023 Counselling
- The counseling process will be conducted in online mode.
- Students can appear in the Counselling in the month of June 2023.
- Firstly candidates have to register online to participate in the counseling.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses according to their rank.
- Candidates are required to report to the allotted college with required documents and fees, after seat allotment.
- For the document verification process, candidates have to bring their original documents along with their photocopies.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- JEXPO 2023 admit card & rank card.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate (if required).
- Transfer certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Students can prepare from these subjects for the JEXPO 2023 examination.
- WB Polytechnic syllabus will comprise of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Physics Syllabus: Newton’s Laws of Motion, Work, Power, Energy, Change of state, Matter & Energy, Rest and Motion, System of measurements & Measuring devices, Displacement, Speed, velocity and Acceleration, Light, Sound, Structure of Atom, Properties of gases-pressure and temperature and many others.
- Chemistry Syllabus: Identification of matter: Physical and Chemical properties, Chemical reaction and chemical equation, Physical & chemical change, Separation of Mixtures, Solution, Oxygen, Oxides, acids, base and salts, Water, Fuel (Carbonaceous), Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Nitrogen, Ammonia, Carbon, Electronic theory of Oxidation & reduction and many others.
- Mathematics Syllabus: The mathematics section will contain different topics like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Menstruation, Trigonometry, and many others.
JEXPO 2023: Important Points
- Prepare a time-table and divide time equally for all the subjects.
- Check out the officially prescribed syllabus for the examination.
- Take help from the best books and study materials available.
- Include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Practice previous years’ question papers and sample papers.
- Practicing Previous Papers will help you to know more about the exam pattern.
- Doing meditation and yoga will help you concentrate more on your studies.
- Don’t take the stress and take care of your health.