MBBS Admissions in Russia 2017- Procedure, Fees, Requirement
The medical universities in Russia do not want Indian applicants to qualify any entrance examination such as GRE, TOEFL, CET etc. to get admission in Russian Medical Colleges for MBBS, MD & MS courses. The admission in MBBS course at Russian Medical Colleges are based on first come first serve method (provide the applicants have to fulfill the eligibilities needed mentioned by the Medical/Dental Council of India or the appropriate authority in other countries.
Procedure for MBBS admissions in Russia
Admission has been started in all the medical colleges in Russia. The MBBS classes will start from 1st September. The interested applicants are advised to apply for the examination as early as possible because there are limited seats. The completion level is very high for to get admission in MBBS course in Russia because large number of applicants will apply across the world. The admissions will be provided on first come first serve basis. The step-wise details are mentioned below to help the applicants to apply for MBBS Russia admissions.
- The applicants can visit or contact any of the office/representatives for a free counseling session, where the applicants will get all the necessary information such as eligibility criteria, numerous universities, fee structure for the course, admission procedure, credentials etc. The applicants are advised to move ahead with the admission procedure when they are completely satisfied with all the details provided in the sessions.
- After this, the applicants will have to submit the duly filled application forms along with scanned copy of their 12th standard school certificate with subject’s details & mark on CEC email address.
- The application will be forwarded to the concerned university. The university will issue n admission letter within a week confirming the reservation of seats. The original letter is sent by the university and the admission letter will be given to the applicants. The applicants will be expected to pay Rs. 30,000/- (the applicants also need to submit their passport).
- After this, CEC will apply for invitation letter which is an official document issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Of Russia Federation. The issuance of invitation letter may take one month and the applicants will have to pay Rs. 30,000/- at this stage.
- Once the invitation letter & passport have been received, the CEC will apply for Student’s VISA from Russia embassy. The applicants will have to pay Rs. 40,000/- for air ticket & visa fees after the visa stamped on passport has been done.
- The applicants can now need to get prepared for their travel to Russia. The applicants also need to go through a check-list of necessary & important instructions & essential items will also be provided to the travelling applicants. The date of travel will be specified to the applicants.
- The applicants also have to make sure that all the necessary documents are collected will have to be presented at the university office on their arrival.
- The applicants will be received by the CEC representative at the airport on their arrival to Moscow. This representative will guide to University hostel. On next day, the representative will help the applicants to pay the collage fees & administrative fees in the university.
Required documents for admission
- Scanned copy of the filled admission form.
- Scanned copy of passing certificate & mark sheet of 12th
- Scanned copy of mark sheet of 10th
- 6 passport sizes colored photograph in white background (4.5 cm/ 3.5 cm).
- Scanned copy of passport (1st & last page).
Services provided to the applicants
- Getting confirmation letter from university.
- Getting admission letter from university.
- Getting invitation letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia Federation.
- Getting Visa from Russia Embassy including visa fee.
- Immigration clearance for travel to Russia.
- Arrangement of air ticket from Delhi to Moscow.
- Receive of the applicant on his/her arrival on Russia.
- Arrangement of transport from Moscow airport to university hostel.
- Providing Indian meal on arrival & arrangement to get connect with their parents through phone.
- Registration in Russia.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Disclaimer- Given data is referenced from the website http://studymbbsinrussia.co.in/mbbs-admission-in-russia.html