Mewar University Admission Form 2023: Mewar University, Chittorgarh releases the application form for admission to various programs. It has three campuses located in Chittorgarh, Hyderabad, and Ghaziabad. The application form will be available on the official website of the university. Candidates can fill the admission form and send it to the university by registered/ speed post to the official address. Mewar University will conduct an entrance examination for the admission process. Get more details about the Mewar University Admission Form 2023 in the following article.
Mewar University Admission Form 2023: Important Dates
|Application starts from||June 2023|
|Last date of application||To be notified soon|
|Admit card||To be notified soon|
|Entrance examination||In the month of June 2023|
Mewar University Admission Form 2023: Details
The application form will be released in online mode. Candidates can either directly fill the application form online or can take a printout of the admission form. Submit the completely filled application form by the stipulated date to the university by registered/speed post.
Steps to fill Mewar University Admission Form 2023
- Visit the official website and find the relevant link.
- Click on ‘Create Account.
- After entering the username, password, and email ID, click on ‘confirm password’.
- Verify all the details entered are correct, click on the ‘create new account’ tab at the bottom part of the page.
- Download the application form of Mewar University and take its printout.
- Enter all the academic, personal, and contact details required to fill the admission form.
- Pay the application fee either by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Fill all the details in the application form and submit duly filled forms to the official address by registered/speed post (not courier).
|Application Form Charges||Rs. 1000 (Plus online processing fee)|
|Provisional admission fee||Rs. 6000 (Registration – Rs. 1000 + Provisional admission – Rs. 5000)|
- B.Sc. Physics (Hons): 10+2 with PCM/PCM with at least 50% marks or equivalent grades.
- B.Com.: 10+2 (Com) with at least 50 % marks or equivalent grades
- B.Sc Hons (Chemistry): 10+2 with PCM/PCM with at least 50% marks or equivalent grades.
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology), (Botany), CBZ (Chemistry-Botany-Zoology): 10+2 with PCM/PCM. They must have also secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grades.
- B.Pharm. Pharmaceutical Sciences: A minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grades in 10 + 2 with PCM / PCB.
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Mathematics: 10+2 with PCM/PCM with at least 50% marks ie equivalent grades.
- B.Sc. (Ag./For.): A minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grades 10 + 2 level with Science.
- BMLT, BRIT, BOTT, BOOT, BPT: 10+2 with PCB with a minimum of XMRrelevant diploma will also be eligible.
- BSC (Cardiac Care Dialysis Care, Respiratory Care, Ophthalmology Care): Passed class 12th examination.
Mewar University Admission Form 2023: Important Points
- Retain the login ID and password even after the registration process.
- This will be required from time to time during the admission process.
- The admission form will be released online mode.
- Candidates will be required to submit the form offline mode.
- Fill the application form completely and submit it before the last date.
- Use black/blue pen to write the details and HB pencils to darken the circles in the admission form.
- Late applications or incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- Take a few photocopies of their application form before submitting them to the university.