DEI Admission 2022: Situated in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Dayalbagh Educational Institute offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and M.Phil & Ph.D. courses. The courses are provided in various faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Science and Social Science. The Admission is subject to entrance exam and merit list based on a score of the qualifying exam. For admission to several courses, the Institute conducts its own entrance exam i.e Written Admission Test (WAT) and interview. Candidates need to provide a valid score of JEE Main and NATA for admission in B.Tech and B.Arch course respectively. Get details about DEI Admission 2022 in the following article.
Courses provided through DEI Admission 2022
- Arts: Drawing & Painting, English, Hindi, Home Science, Music, Sanskrit
- Science: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Physics and Computer Science
- Commerce: Accountancy & Law, Applied Business Economics
- Education: BEd, MEd, M.Phil
- Social Science: Economics, Management, Psychology, Sociology & Political Science, Adult Continuing Education, Extension & Field Outreach
- Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
DEI Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Last date to apply for M.Phil RET||To be announced|
|RET date for admission in December session||To be announced|
|Online Application starts date from||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to fill application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Last date to fill application form for Certificate/Modular courses||1st week of July 2022|
|Date for Written Test (WAT)||2nd week of July 2022|
|Date for Interview for all courses||4th week of June 2022|
|Written test for Certificate/Modular Courses||3rd week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Results & Registration for Certificate/Modular Courses||4th week of July 2022|
|Commencement of Classes for Certificate/Modular Courses||1st week of August 2022|
|Submission of migration certificate ends on||4th week of September 2022|
- Diploma in Ayurveda (Up-vaid): Passed High School or equivalent.
- B.Tech: Passed 10+2 with PCM and with at least 60% marks in Mathematics. Valid JEE (Mains) 2022 score
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): Passed 10+2 with 50% marks in PCM and also 50% marks in aggregate and NATA required.
- B.Sc. (Hons) and General: Passed 10+2 from recognized Board or University.
- B.A. /B.Com: Passed 10+2 from recognized Board or University.
- B.Voc: Passed 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent. with the relevant subjects.
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery): Passed (10+2) having at least 50% in aggregate in the PCB group.
PG and Research Courses
- M.Tech: B.Tech in the relevant stream with 65% marks or CGPA of 6.5/10.
- M.Sc: Graduation with at least 55% marks in the subject concerned.
- Ph.D. (Full-time/Part-time): A Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks
- PG Diploma in the offered subject: Graduation in any stream.
For M.Phil RET
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% in the aggregate or equivalent (50% for SC/ST/BC/Pwd/ candidates) CGPA 5.5/10 in the qualifying examination (first post-graduate degree).
- A candidate who has qualified National Eligibility Test as NET-JRF and SLET do not haveto appear for RET
- A candidate who is a recipient of fellowships of government/semi-government organizations
- A permanent teacher of the Institute with post-graduate qualification and at least two published papers
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.): Candidates with at least 50% marks n higher secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
- B.Ed: Candidate should be graduate with 50% of marks in any stream
- M.Ed: Applicants must be B.Ed. or equivalent with at least 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0/10.
DEI Admission 2022: Application Form
The Institute releases the application form for admission on the official website, dei.ac.in. Students can apply through either mode i.e. online or offline. Submit the application form and application fee with all the required personal and academic details in the application form.
- Non-Professional Courses: Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 225/-) = Total: Rs. 230/- Per Course.
- Professional courses: Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 265/-) = Total: Rs. 270/- Per Course.
- The fee can be paid through online mode via Net banking or Debit/Credit Card by choosing “State bank Collect”
For Faculty of Science Course
- Type of Questions will be MCQ
- The Duration of Examination will be 2 hours
- of Sections will be 4
For Faculty of Arts Course
- Mode of Examination will be Offline (Pen-paper based)
- Medium of Examination will be English
- Type of Questions will be MCQ and Written
- Duration of Examination will be 2 hours to 90 minutes
- of section will be 3
- There will be No negative marking
For M.Phil RET
- Mode will be Offline, it will be written test
- Time will be 1.5 Hours
- Number of sections in the exam will be 2
- Type of questions will be MCQs
- 1 marks for correct answers and no negative marking
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
There will be multiple lists declared by the university until the seats are full. After the written admission test, candidates will be called for Personal Interview cum Counselling Session. The counselling list will be available in a PDF File Format on the official website of the Institute.
DEI Admission 2022: Important Points
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute is a Public/ Government University.
- WAT is the written admission test for admission in various courses that the university offers.
- The admit card will be available on the admission portal which is on the official website.
- Carry the Admit Card positively as it will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination.
- DEI will release the Result on the official website after the successful conduction of examination.
- The result will be declared on the form of PDF format for various courses.