DEI Admission 2023: Situated in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, Dayalbagh Educational Institute offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and M.Phil & Ph.D. courses. The courses are provided in various faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Science, and Social Science. The Admission is subject to the entrance exam and merit list based on a score of the qualifying exam. For admission to several courses, the Institute conducts its own entrance exam i.e Written Admission Test (WAT) and interview. Candidates need to provide a valid score of JEE Main and NATA for admission in the B.Tech and B.Arch courses respectively. Get details about DEI Admission 2023 in the following article.
Courses provided through DEI Admission 2023
- Arts: Drawing & Painting, English, Hindi, Home Science, Music, Sanskrit
- Science: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Physics and Computer Science
- Commerce: Accountancy & Law, Applied Business Economics
- Education: BEd, MEd, M.Phil
- Social Science: Economics, Management, Psychology, Sociology & Political Science, Adult Continuing Education, Extension & Field Outreach
- Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
DEI Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Last date to apply for M.Phil RET||To be announced|
|RET date for admission in December session||To be announced|
|Online Application starts date from||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date to fill out the application form for Certificate/Modular courses||1st week of July 2023|
|Date for Written Test (WAT)||2nd week of July 2023|
|Date for Interview for all courses||4th week of June 2023|
|Written test for Certificate/Modular Courses||3rd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of Results & Registration for Certificate/Modular Courses||4th week of July 2023|
|Commencement of Classes for Certificate/Modular Courses||1st week of August 2023|
|Submission of migration certificate ends on||4th week of September 2023|
- Diploma in Ayurveda (Up-vaid): Passed High School or equivalent.
- B.Tech: Passed 10+2 with PCM and with at least 60% marks in Mathematics. Valid JEE (Mains) 2023 score
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch): Passed 10+2 with 50% marks in PCM and also 50% marks in aggregate and NATA required.
- B.Sc. (Hons) and General: Passed 10+2 from recognized Board or University.
- B.A. /B.Com: Passed 10+2 from recognized Board or University.
- B.Voc: Passed 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent. with the relevant subjects.
- BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery): Passed (10+2) having at least 50% in aggregate in the PCB group.
PG and Research Courses
- M.Tech: B.Tech in the relevant stream with 65% marks or CGPA of 6.5/10.
- M.Sc: Graduation with at least 55% marks in the subject concerned.
- Ph.D. (Full-time/Part-time): A Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks
- PG Diploma in the offered subject: Graduation in any stream.
For M.Phil RET
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% in the aggregate or equivalent (50% for SC/ST/BC/Pwd/ candidates) CGPA 5.5/10 in the qualifying examination (first post-graduate degree).
- A candidate who has qualified National Eligibility Test as NET-JRF and SLET do not have to appear for RET
- A candidate who is a recipient of fellowships of government/semi-government organizations
- A permanent teacher of the Institute with post-graduate qualification and at least two published papers
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.): Candidates with at least 50% marks n higher secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
- B.Ed: The candidate should be graduate with 50% of marks in any stream
- M.Ed: Applicants must be B.Ed. or equivalent with at least 50% marks or a CGPA of 5.0/10.
DEI Admission 2023: Application Form
The Institute releases the application form for admission on the official website, dei.ac.in. Students can apply through either mode i.e. online or offline. Submit the application form and application fee with all the required personal and academic details in the application form.
- Non-Professional Courses: Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 225/-) = Total: Rs. 230/- Per Course.
- Professional courses: Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 265/-) = Total: Rs. 270/- Per Course.
- The fee can be paid through online mode via Net banking or Debit/Credit Card by choosing “State bank Collect”
For the Faculty of Science Course
- The type of Questions will be MCQ
- The Duration of the Examination will be 2 hours
- of Sections will be 4
For the Faculty of Arts Course
- Mode of Examination will be Offline (Pen-paper based)
- The medium of Examination will be English
- Type of Questions will be MCQ and Written
- Duration of Examination will be 2 hours to 90 minutes
- of the section will be 3
- There will be No negative marking
For M.Phil RET
- The mode will be Offline, it will be a written test
- Time will be 1.5 Hours
- The number of sections in the exam will be 2
- The type of questions will be MCQs
- 1 mark for correct answers and no negative marking
There will be multiple lists declared by the university until the seats are full. After the written admission test, candidates will be called for Personal Interview cum Counselling Session. The counselling list will be available in a PDF File Format on the official website of the Institute.
DEI Admission 2023: Important Points
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute is a Public/ Government University.
- WAT is the written admission test for admission in various courses that the university offers.
- The admit card will be available on the admission portal which is on the official website.
- Carry the Admit Card positively as it will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination.
- DEI will release the Result on the official website after the successful conduction of the examination.
- The result will be declared in the form of PDF format for various courses.