The MGMUHS Application Form is released by the Mahatma Gandhi Mission University of Health Sciences. The application forms will be released to offer multiple UG, PG, Doctoral, PG Diploma programs. Applicants can fill the MGMUHS Application Form in both online and offline modes as instructed. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before they fill the application form. Get more details about MGMUHS Application Form in the following article.
MGMUHS Application Form: Important Dates
|Releases of Advertisement||2nd week of April 2023|
|Online application form Registration Dates||3rd week of April 2023|
|Registration and submission Last date||1st week of May 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability||2nd week of May 2023|
|Entrance Exams Schedule||4th week of May 2023|
|MGM Institute of Health Sciences final result||3rd week of June 2023|
MGMUHS Application Form
Mahatma Gandhi Mission University of Health Science (MGMUHS) releases the application form. The MGMUHS Application Form will be released online as per the schedule on the official website. No offline application form is going to be provided to the candidates. The candidates can apply online for various M.sc/ M.H.A/ M.P.H courses in online mode. The aspirants should submit the Application Form as per schedule. The candidates can check the complete details of the Application Form on this page.
Steps to fill MGMUHS Application Form
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link on this page to apply online for MGMUHS Admission.
- Click on the “Application Form” button.
- Read all the instructions very carefully and proceed to fill the form.
- Now, in the online application, you have to fill all the required details.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the application form and upload all the necessary documents and images as per the specification given on this page.
- Create your password for the log in.
- Click on the “Submit” button finally
- Pay the required amount of the Application Fee through the online mode of payment and pay the fee.
- Candidates should take a printout of the completed application form.
Specification of document
|Photograph (4.5cm/3.5cm)||60kb to 100kb|
|Signature (1.5cm/3.5cm)||10kb to 30kb|
|SSC/ 10th class mark sheet||less than 100 kb|
|SSC Passing certificate||less than 100 kb|
|HSC Statement of Marks||less than 100 kb|
|HSC Passing Certificate||less than 100 kb|
|School/ college leaving certificate||less than 100 kb|
|Original certificate/ statement of marks||less than 100 kb|
- MBBS (MGM-UG-CET): The application fee of INR 4500 through the bank challan payable at any branch of State Bank of India or DD
- DM/ MCh (MGM-SSET): The application fee of INR 2000 through the Demand Draft
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. (Medical): The application fee of B.Sc. program is INR 500 and for M.Sc. is INR 1000 either in cash if collecting the form in person or make the payment through DD favoring
- Ph.D.: The application fee of INR 3000 through the Demand Draft
- The DD will be favoring the “MGM Institute of Health Sciences” payable at Mumbai.
- B.Sc. (Paramedical Science): 45% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- B.Sc.: Passed 10+2 with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC and ST candidates) in PCB and English
- Post Basic B.Sc.: 10+2 examination Or GNM and must be registered with the State Nurses Registration Council
- BPT: 10+2 examination or equivalent to two-year Pre-University Examination by MGIHS with minimum 50% marks aggregate in English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- MBBS: 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks in PCB from a recognized Board
- Post Basic Diploma: Must be a registered nurse (RN and RM) with a minimum one-year of working experience as a Nurse
- DM/ MCh: MD/ MS degree
- M.Sc.: B.Sc. in Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or B.Sc. Nursing or MBBS or BDS or BAMS or BHMS with minimum 50% marks
- M.Sc.: B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks
- MPT: BPT degree
- MD/ MS: MBBS degree
- Ph.D.: MD/MS/M.Sc. in relevant stream
Visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences