ASRB NET 2023: Established on 1 September 1973 as an independent recruitment agency, Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) conducts a National Eligibility Test to recruit Assistant Professors & Lecturers in the State Agriculture Universities & other Agricultural Universities. ASRB NET is held across 32 centers. The certificate will be issued by ASRB to qualified candidates to enable them to apply against vacancies. Candidates can apply for ASRB NET 2023 after reading all the guidelines mentioned on the official website. Get more details about ASRB NET 2023 in the following article.
ASRB NET 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starts||2nd week of October 2023|
|Last date for an online application form||1st week of November 2023|
|Application Fee starts||2nd week of October 2023|
|Application fee last date||1st week of November 2023|
|Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|Examination Date||2nd week of December 2023|
- A candidate must be a citizen of India or A citizen of Nepal/ Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee or POI.
- A Master’s Degree or it’s equivalent from any Indian University by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be University is required.
- The above qualification should be passed in the concerned Discipline & specialization.
- Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years as on 1st July 2023.
- There is no upper age limit for NET.
- There is no restriction on the Number of Attempts for appearing the National Eligibility Test (NET).
ASRB NET 2023: Application Form
Candidates are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website before applying for ASRB NET 2023. Fill all the required personal & academic information carefully and upload all relevant documents through scanned copies only. Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Candidates can pay the fee online mode can pay through debit/credit/net banking
- There will be one paper of 150 marks.
- Paper will consist of 150 MCQ type questions.
- The candidate will get 2 hours.
- 1/3 of marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- The examination will be in Online Format at the designated center.
Eligibility Certificate of ASRB NET 2023
- There will be a qualifying certificate provided to the selected candidates by ASRB.
- Issuance will be done within 3 Months.
- The certificate will be sent via post to the registered address.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the Official Website http://www.asrb.org.in