MGU CAT 2022: Mahatma Gandhi University Common Admission Test (MGU CAT) is a university-level entrance examination through which the candidates can get admission to postgraduate (PG) programs in this university and its affiliated schools. Through the centralized allotment process, admission to PG courses will be done. The application form can be filled and submitted through online mode only. Applicants can get complete information on the MGU CAT 2022 exam, including eligibility criteria, dates, application form, etc.
MGU CAT 2022 Important Dates
|Online application form starting from||3rd week of March 2022|
|Deadline to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Confirmation of application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Issue of the Admit card||3rd week of May 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2022|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2022|
|Publication of provisional rank list||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling procedure for admission||3rd week of June 2022|
|M.Sc Microbiology, M.Sc Biochemistry, M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Biophysics||Applicants have to pass in B.Sc degree in Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Chemistry or Physics and also
The applicant must obtain 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
|M.Sc Environment Science & Disaster Management||B.Sc degree in any subject.
Applicant must pass with the minimum of 50% marks.
|M.Sc Physics||Must hold a B.Sc degree in physics.
Must score a minimum of 50% marks.
|M.Sc Computer Science||Must hold a B.Sc degree in Computer Applications /Computer Science /BCA.
Minimum marks are 50% marks.
|M.Sc Psychology||Applicants pass BA/B.Sc in Psychology.
with not less than 50% marks
|M.Ed in Social Science Education, Language Education, Mathematics Education, Commerce Education, IT Education||The applicant must pass in B.Ed.
The applicant has to secure a minimum of about 55% marks.
|LL.M||LL.B degree required.
Must obtain at least 50% marks.
|MA Politics & International Relations, Sponsored Programme, MA Politics & Human Rights, MA Politics (Public Policy & Governance) – UGC||Those applicants can apply who have a Bachelor’s degree in Law / Economics/ History / Politics with a 45% mark or
Degree in Commerce/ Anthropology /Psychology/Philosophy/ English/Sociology / Geography with 50% marks or
Graduates with Science stream not less than 60% marks.
|M.A. Economics||Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics.
Passed with minimum 45% marks or equivalent degree from the MGU approved institutions.
|M.A. Development Studies, M.A. Gandhian Studies||Bachelor’s degree in any subject is necessary.
Must qualify for the qualifying exam with 45% marks.
|MA English||Applicants should be passed the bachelor’s degree by securing 45% marks.
or Applicant should be passed a bachelor’s degree in arts/science with a minimum of 50% marks.
- 500/- for General category
- 250/- for SC/ST category.
- Applicants can pay the fee at the nearest Akshaya Centre.
- Applicants can use the credit card/ ATM/Cash Cards/ debit card & Internet banking facilities.
MGU CAT Admit card
- By login into the website, the applicants can download the MHU CAT 2022 Admit card.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination center.
- The admit card will be available from the third week of May 2022.
MGU CAT Result
- In the second week of June 2022, the result is expected to be declared.
- Take extra printouts of the result and keep it safe till the admission process.
- The merit list will be prepared on the base of marks secured in the entrance test.
MGU CAT 2022 Counselling
- The counselling will be started from the third week of June 2022.
- The seat allotments will be done on the basis of seat availability, options exercised, the rank obtained.
- During the counselling process, the applicants have to select his/her preference for the different specializations.