MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2022: MKU offers the B.Ed. course to all the eligible applicants. Madurai Kamaraj University provides this distance-learning program to the candidates having the skills of teaching at the secondary level. The applicant can register on the official website i.e. mkudde.org. MKU will call the selected candidates for Counselling Round After verifying all the applications in which the verification of documents. The selected candidate can take admission to the Bachelor of Education Course. The course will be provided to the candidates by the authority. For more information regarding MKU DDE B.Ed Admission candidates can refer to this page.
MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Release of the Application Form||To be notified|
|Last date for filling the Application Form||3rd week of Jun 2022|
- Applying applicants are required to be trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Through face-to-face mode, they have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program.
- Candidates must have a UG degree in the following subjects: Bio-Technology, Plant Biology, Zoology, Micro-Biology, History, Geography, Applied Tamil, B.Litt., English, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Physics, Geo-Physics, Bio-Physics, Applied Chemistry, Botany, Environmental Science, Geography, Computer Science, Computer Application and Information Technology.
- The schoolteachers must have a UG degree and PG degree in Economics, Home Science, and Commerce with it.
- The UG passed candidates of part III under Triple Major System can take one of the three subjects only as optional II.
- The aggregate marks of all three subjects will be considered for the admission process.
- Under a 10+2+5 pattern of study, those who have qualified in PG Degree (5 Years Integrated Course) are eligible.
- Applying candidates should be currently working in schools (High School / Higher Secondary/ Primary / Middle/ Matriculation) in Tamil Nadu recognized by State / Central Government.
As per the rules and regulations released by the Government of Tamil Nadu Candidates from OC, BC, BC (M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC (A) ST communities, handicapped (both physical and visual), and Ex-serviceman shall get a reservation for seats. After the admission, if the reserved candidate’s seat will remain vacant then the seat will be allotted to the candidates belonging to the non-reserved categories.
MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2022: Application Form
The applicant can get the Application Form online mode. All the Application Forms shall be attached to the information brochure of the MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2022. From the official site, they can get the Application Form. Before filling the application, form candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Advised to the candidates, they must enter all the correct data in the asked formats. Candidates can send the Application Form to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021.
- Applying candidates must have 10th Mark Statement and 12th Mark Statement & UG Mark Statement (Consolidated / all the three years.
- They must have all certificates such as UG Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate
- PG Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate, Elementary Education Training Certificate, Community Certificate, Ex-Servicemen / Wards of Ex-Servicemen Certificate.
- Certificate for Physically Handicapped (if applicable) (Visually and Orthopedically – Not less than 40%)
- For the candidates, the course fee will be Rs. 18,500 (Per Year)
- At the time of admission, those who do not belong to Madurai Kamraj University will pay the recognition fee. They can check the Recognition Fee for MKU DDE B.Ed Admission 2022 on the official website.
- As Recognition Fee, Graduate candidates from the other University of India will pay Rs. 250.
- Graduates from a country other than India will pay an amount of Rs. 1200.