UTET Application Form 2023: Uttarakhand State Education Board releases the UTET Application Form to conduct the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET). Candidate can apply for the appointment as a teacher in schools of Uttarakhand state. The qualified candidates will become the teacher for Classes I-V, and for Classes VI-VIII. Read the instructions carefully before filling the Online Application Form. The detailed information about UTET Application Form is mentioned in this article for the ease of the candidates.
UTET Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Start the Online Application Form||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit Application Fee||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Correction in the Online Application||Before Payment of Fee|
|Online Application Correction||3rd week of August 2023|
|Release the Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date for UTET-I||1st week of November 2023|
|Exam Date for UTET-II||1st week of November 2023|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of January 2023|
UTET Application Form 2023
The candidates need to access the official site of the UTET as ubse.uk.gov.in who are interested and eligible to apply for the UTET Examination 2019. Then click on the section of the Department exam option. Then they have to fill the application form of the 2019 sessions. Submit the same before the last date with the application fees after filling the application form. First of all, you have to access the internet connection. Go to the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of School Education. Go to the examination section there. Find the link of the application form and then click on the link. The Application form will open in front of you. Fill all the details as asked there in the application form. Now click on the submit button. Make payment through the online mode. Take a print out of the application form and keep it for further use.
Steps to fill UTET Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and click on the Register Link.
- Register yourself and login to your Account by the registration details.
- Note down his/her System Generated Application Number.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all the required details and no Column shall be kept in the vacant.
- Upload the Scanned images of Photograph and Signature (in jpg/jpeg. format only).
- Check and edit the Details and Photo, Before the Submitting Application Form.
- Take the Print out of the Online Application Form for Future Reference.
- The Interested and eligible candidates for applying for the UTET Application Form 2023 must pay the application fees as
- 600 for One paper and Rs.1000 for Both I & II papers for the General and OBC categories.
- 300 for one paper and Rs.600 for both I & II papers for the SC/ST category candidate.
|Category||Paper-I or II||Both Paper|
For Paper-01: Class (1 to 5)
- Graduation or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate.
- Appearing candidates for the final year exam of 02 years D.ELEd Education diploma in Special Education are eligible to apply for this paper.
- Graduation in BA/B.Sc and B.Ed degrees are also eligible to apply.
For Paper-02: Class (6 to 8)
- Candidates along with graduation and those appearing for the final year of D.Ed/B. Ed is eligible to apply.
- Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks aggregate and passed or
- Appearing for final 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.A (Ed)/B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed (Special Education)/4-year B.A/B.Sc Ed. with at least 50 percent marks in B.A/B.Sc is eligible to apply for Paper- 02.
UTET Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Read complete information bulletin carefully before applying.
- Fill all the required details in the online application form very carefully.
- The information provided by the candidate must be correct.
- Fill all the personal information and address for correspondence etc. in the form.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size.
- Electronic Admit card/Hall ticket will be available on the web portal
- The answer key will be issued after the written examination.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key with proof of answer via email service.