MP CPCT 2024: A Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) in the state of Madhya Pradesh introduced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. It is conducted with an aim to access computer proficiency including keyboard proficiency and other allied skills of the applicants. Courses/jobs like Assistant Grade-3/IT Operator/Data Entry Operator/typist and other similar positions can get in different government departments located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The CPCT Assessment will be held online mode using a computer-based test (CBT) procedure. The notification related to the admission procedure of MP CPCT 2024 will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the candidates. Get more details about MP CPCT 2024 in the following article.
MP CPCT 2024: Important Dates (for Feb Session)
|Starting date of the online Application Form||1st week of January 2024|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of January 2024|
|Last Date for Edit Window||3rd week of January 2024|
|Releasing Admit Card||3rd week of February 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of March 2024|
|Announcement date of the results||–|
- Passed HSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or university is required in order to get admission.
- Candidates who have completed the Polytechnic diploma course after SSC exam from a recognized university are also eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- The lower age limit is not less than 18 years at the time of admission (as decided by the official authorities).
- There is no upper age limit for the applicants to apply.
MP CPCT 2024 Application Form
MP CPCT 2024 Application form will be made available in online mode only. Candidates can download the application form from the website. Read carefully all the important instructions related to the admission procedure before filing the application form. The instructions will be mentioned on the official website Enter the necessary details in the application form at the time of filing the application form. Upload some necessary documents as needed after successfully filled the details in the application form. The applicant is instructed to pay the application fee. Take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt, once the payment of the application fee is done.
- The application fee is similar for all categories of applicants
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 660/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Candidates must note that the application fee is nonrefundable.
- Once the payment of the application fee is successfully done, the applicant needs to take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system.
- There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQ) in the exam of MP CPCT 2024.
- Candidates will get 75 minutes in order to complete the MCQ section.
- 75 questions of 75 marks will be asked in the MCQ section.
- The question paper of the MCQ will be published in both the English and Hindi sections.
- There will also be a Typing test (English and Hindi)
- Candidates will get 30 minutes in total to complete the typing test (15 minutes each for both English and Hindi language).
- No provision of negative markings in the paper.