The government of Madhya Pradesh will release MP CPCT Application Form in the 3rd week of March 2022. Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) will be introduced with an aim to access computer proficiency including keyboard proficiency and other allied skills of the applicants. It provides Courses/jobs like Assistant Grade-3/IT Operator/Data Entry operators/typist and other similar positions can get in different government departments located in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates have to register for the exam online at cpct.mp.gov.in to apply for MP CPCT Application Form. Candidates must have passed Class 10 or equivalent level of studies and should be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for MP CPCT. To get more details about MP CPCT Application Form, candidates can read the following article.
MP CPCT Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Starting date of the online Application Form||1st week of January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of January 2022|
|Last Date for Edit Window||3rd week of January 2022|
|Releasing Admit Card||3rd week of February 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of March 2022|
|Announcement date of the results||–|
MP CPCT Application Form
The MP CPCT Application Form 2022 will be made available in online mode only. Candidates can download the application form from the website. Read carefully all the important instructions related to the admission procedure before filing the application form. The instructions will be mentioned on the official website Enter the necessary details in the application form at the time of filing the MP CPCT Application Form. Upload some necessary documents as needed after successfully filled the details in the application form. The applicant is instructed to pay the application fee. Take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt, once the payment of the application fee is done.
Steps to fill MP CPCT Application Form
- Candidates can follow the steps, mentioned below to apply for MP CPCT 2019.
- Visit the official website to fill the MP CPCT Application Form.
- Find the “Register Here” link on the main page and click that.
- The Application / Registration form will open on the screen.
- Candidates need to fill all the required details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc.
- After successful online registration, you’ll be redirected to the Application form page.
- Fill some of the personal and education-related details.
- Upload the documents as per the specifications are given below.
- In the second part of the application form, fill the other educational details like Highest level of qualification, Work or Service-related details (if any).
- Click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Choose 3 Exam City preferences and Payment Mode.
- Preview the application and submit to proceed to make payment.
- Now the candidates are required to make the application fee payment.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
|Photograph||Signature (with black ballpoint pen only)||Class 10 & 12 Certificate|
|File Size||80KB||80KB||Maximum 150KB Size|
|File Format||Only JPEG, GIF, JPG formats||Only JPEG, GIF, JPG formats||Uploaded in PDF or JPG/JPEG format|
|Dimensions||30 mm X 40 mm||80 mm X 35 mm||Any|
- The application fee is similar for all categories of applicants
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 660/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- The application fee can be paid in online mode by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Candidates must note that the application fee is nonrefundable.
- Once the payment of the application fee is successfully done, the applicant needs to take a printout of the payment confirmation receipt generated by the system.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
- Passed HSC exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board or university is required in order to get admission.
- Candidates who have completed the Polytechnic diploma course after SSC exam from a recognized university are also eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- The lower age limit is not less than 18 years at the time of admission (as decided by the official authorities).
- There is no upper age limit for the applicants to apply.