Government of Madhya Pradesh will declare MP CPCT Result. After verification of all the objections received by the Objection Handling Committee, the scorecard will be published. The total marks scored in MCQ and net typing speed for both Hindi and English Language will be in the scorecard. Candidates can check the test results in the final scorecard at user account on CPCT portal. Candidates can get details about MP CPCT Result like how to check and how to calculate in the following article.
MP CPCT Result: Important Dates
|Exam date for April
||4th week of April 2023
|Result for the April Exam
||3rd week of May 2023
|Exam date for June
||3rd week of June 2023
|Result for the June Exam
||To be announced!
Steps to Check MP CPCT Result
- Visit the official website to check MP CPCT Result (a direct link will also be provided on this page).
- Go to the Existing User option on the main page to login.
- Enter Registration Number (Username) and Password to log in.
- Select the “Application Form” option.
- Click the “Action” button, after which you need to click the “Scorecard” tab.
- The Scorecard or MP CPCT Result will appear on the screen, as you select the “click here to download CPCT Scorecard”.
Steps to Calculate MP CPCT Result
- Candidate should know that there is no negative marking scheme applicable as per the MCQ section of the test.
- The minimum passing score is 50% on average.
- While a minimum of 38 marks needs to be secured in the MCQ part.
- 30 NWPM and 20 NWPM needs to be attained in English and Hindi typing test.
Methods to calculate MP CPCT Result
While calculating the Result, the authorities take 2 types of assessment methods into consideration:
- Restricted Type – In this type, a candidate is not allowed to type any wrong words, are allowed to modify the already typed texts.
- Unrestricted Type – In this type, a candidate is allowed to type wrong words and also be able to modify the wrong words. This type is said to provide a real-time feel of typing.
The formula for the unrestricted type of MP CPCT Result 2023
|Gross Words (GW) = Correct + Incorrect Words.
|Gross Words per Minute (GWPM) = Gross Words / Time Taken in Mins
|Net Words = Correct words Typed.
|Net words per Minute (NWPM) = Net Words/ Time Taken in Mins
|Accuracy Percentage= NWPM*100/GWPM
- The candidates must download the issued scorecard or take a print of the same.
- Keep it safe as it will be needed at further stages.
- The sectional and overall score and the cutoff will be mentioned on the result.
- Minimum Passing Score for CPCT is 50% and is as given below for each module:
- Scorecard mentions the marks attained in both Hindi and English typing tests separately.
- Speed of a candidate is measured in Net Words per Minute (NWPM), which is further scaled to an equivalent score percentage for the certification purpose.
- Candidates are required to take both of these typing tests.
- Candidates securing less than 50% marks/score are termed as ‘Not Qualified’ in respective sections.