MP DAHET 2023: Eligible candidates can take admission into 2 years duration Animal Husbandry Diploma in the colleges/institutes of the state through Entrance Test. MP Vyapam is responsible to organize this examination once every year. It is conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in Diploma courses in various State level collages. A total of 300 seats is available, out of which, a total of 150 seats is available for unreserved category candidates. Candidates can get more details about MP DAHET 2023 in the following article.
MP DAHET 2023 Important Updates
The online application process will be started from 3rd week of April 2023, After the release of official notification, interested candidates can apply online.
MP DAHET 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of application form starts from
|3rd week of April 2023
|Last date to submit the application form
|4th week of April 2023
|Date for modification /correction in the entrance exam
|2nd week of April 2023
|Date of the entrance examination
|4th week of May 2023
- Applying a candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years and must be at least 17 years of age as on December 31 in the year of the examination.
- They must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- The eligible applicants must have appropriate documents for age relaxation according to Government norms.
- Applicant must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination with science subject (Zoology, Agriculture, Mathematics) from Madhyamik Shiksha Mandal Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal/Central Board of Secondary Education with minimum 50% marks.
- For reserved category: Candidate must have 45% marks in 12th class examination.
Reservation and Seats Details
|Name of the College
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Jabalpur
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Mhow
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Rewa
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Bhopal
|Veterinary Polytechnic, Morena
MP DAHET 2023 Application Form
MP DAHET application form is expected to be available at MP Vyapam websites two months prior to the examination. Before applying online, the candidates are advised to go through the rulebook thoroughly. The candidate must be filled with all the details correctly. When he/she has ascertained that all details are correct then the candidate is advised to hit the submit button. Along with the application form, the candidate must take the printout of Admit Card from the website for future reference. In the prescribed format, they have to upload scanned photograph and signature. Candidates need to select a mode of payment for the application fee and exam centers after fill in the application form.
- For OBC & General category: candidates have to pay Rs. 400/.
- For reserved category: the candidate has to pay Rs. 200/.
- Through debit card/credit, card or net banking candidates can pay the application fees online.
Check Here: MP DAHET Result
- The examination tests the candidate’s proficiency in Physics, Chemistry (Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, covering General Chemistry) and General Studies (Communication Technology, Geography, History, Sport, covering General Science & Environment, & culture of MP, Information).
- The question paper consists of 100 Multiple-choice questions, out of which the Chemistry or Physics sections are allotted 40 questions each.
- The General studies section is allotted 20 questions.
- Every question carries one mark.
- A correct entry earns one mark the maximum marks awarded are 100.
- In the exam, there is no negative marking.
- The question paper duration will be 2 hours.
The exam of MP DAHET 2023 will be conducted at following places: Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Bhopal
Check Here: MP DAHET Cut Off Details
MP DAHET Counselling
The authority calls the candidates who qualify the Entrance Test for Counselling. Candidates have to appear for the Counselling round with all the required documents. The information like Roll Number and Date of Birth is necessary to download the details about Counselling. Candidates will have to present for Counselling else the admission will be canceled. After the process of Counselling, the candidates have to pay the admission fees else the admission will be canceled. A new cut off list will be available after the first session of Counselling for the remaining seats for admission
Official Website: http://peb.mp.gov.in/